Still waiting for the raiding rules

Go down

Still waiting for the raiding rules

Post  Habit on 2011-02-15, 1:08 pm

I am waiting for soto to set up the rules about raiding other kingdoms / raiding vegabonds, vegabonds raiding kingdoms/ vegabond raiding other vegabonds for like 2 weeks now. Soto stopped chivers who was about to set the rules up and im so tired of waiting, If Soto is to busy why doesnt he just put someone else in charge of doing it? Stopping someone who trys to get the server running to his full potential and then not showing up for like 2 weeks isnt really healthy for the server. I hope this will be set up soon if not u really have to life with what i understand about rules. I wont wait much longer even if it will end with beeing banned. Jumping arround in my city got some boring~~

plz dont write whines about "raiding isnt everything" in here, much appriciated

Habit
avatar
Habit

Posts : 473
Points : 582
Join date : 2010-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Still waiting for the raiding rules

Post  Luke17 on 2011-02-15, 1:11 pm

Habit wrote:I am waiting for soto to set up the rules about raiding other kingdoms / raiding vegabonds, vegabonds raiding kingdoms/ vegabond raiding other vegabonds for like 2 weeks now. Soto stopped chivers who was about to set the rules up and im so tired of waiting, If Soto is to busy why doesnt he just put someone else in charge of doing it? Stopping someone who trys to get the server running to his full potential and then not showing up for like 2 weeks isnt really healthy for the server. I hope this will be set up soon if not u really have to life with what i understand about rules. I wont wait much longer even if it will end with beeing banned. Jumping arround in my city got some boring~~

plz dont write whines about "raiding isnt everything" in here, much appriciated

Habit

Well raiding isnt everything but you need to have a little more respect and understanding because without Soto you wouldn't even have this server to play on Neutral
avatar
Luke17

Posts : 55
Points : 59
Join date : 2011-01-15
Age : 25
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Still waiting for the raiding rules

Post  Habit on 2011-02-15, 1:46 pm

Luke17 wrote:
Habit wrote:I am waiting for soto to set up the rules about raiding other kingdoms / raiding vegabonds, vegabonds raiding kingdoms/ vegabond raiding other vegabonds for like 2 weeks now. Soto stopped chivers who was about to set the rules up and im so tired of waiting, If Soto is to busy why doesnt he just put someone else in charge of doing it? Stopping someone who trys to get the server running to his full potential and then not showing up for like 2 weeks isnt really healthy for the server. I hope this will be set up soon if not u really have to life with what i understand about rules. I wont wait much longer even if it will end with beeing banned. Jumping arround in my city got some boring~~

plz dont write whines about "raiding isnt everything" in here, much appriciated

Habit

Well raiding isnt everything but you need to have a little more respect and understanding because without Soto you wouldn't even have this server to play on Neutral

dont get me wrong, i love soto, i love this server, i have lots of respect for everyone and i understand it if soto is busy with his rl atm, still he just could give the permission to one of the other mods to set up temporary rules until he can make his rules up. By just saying "wait ill do it" hes delaying the normal gameplay alot, i waited 2 weeks now and think it should be ok to remind them that im waiting for it and im getting a little angry about waiting
avatar
Habit

Posts : 473
Points : 582
Join date : 2010-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Still waiting for the raiding rules

Post  Blind_Merc on 2011-02-15, 2:20 pm

There aren't raiding rules or many at the moment because the game is still incomplete. Or the server mods are incomplete, thats what it's been for quite a while.

In fact we really shouldn't even be playing right now but we bugged Soto enough for him to let us on.
avatar
Blind_Merc

Posts : 956
Points : 996
Join date : 2010-12-16
Age : 25
Location : Australia Mate. ;)

View user profile http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: Still waiting for the raiding rules

Post  MaxxOverdrive on 2011-02-15, 3:16 pm

Habit wrote:WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH THE SERVER'S NOT READY BUT MY BASE IS DONE SO WHEN CAN WE ATTAAAACCCK

Holy shit please just delete this thread now before it goes beyond super saiyan retarded
avatar
MaxxOverdrive

Posts : 196
Points : 225
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Still waiting for the raiding rules

Post  Habit on 2011-02-15, 3:27 pm

MaxxOverdrive wrote:
Habit wrote:WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH THE SERVER'S NOT READY BUT MY BASE IS DONE SO WHEN CAN WE ATTAAAACCCK

Holy shit please just delete this thread now before it goes beyond super saiyan retarded

i once was 14 years old, too
avatar
Habit

Posts : 473
Points : 582
Join date : 2010-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Still waiting for the raiding rules

Post  Boshiwukins on 2011-02-15, 3:34 pm

and then habit turned 14 and a half Razz

just kidding. But Its spelled Vagabonds, not Vegabonds
avatar
Boshiwukins

Posts : 169
Points : 195
Join date : 2010-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Still waiting for the raiding rules

Post  Habit on 2011-02-15, 3:45 pm

its fine how pirates, who are raiding us anyways, even when raiding isnt allowed, are complaining about me asking for rules to be set up, that we can raid fair and legit. even when we do later on, once its legit, the bans and appeals forum will be spammed with threads about legit raids, when we just opened a single one about getting raided the last 4 days.

avatar
Habit

Posts : 473
Points : 582
Join date : 2010-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Still waiting for the raiding rules

Post  Toren on 2011-02-15, 4:19 pm

I know seriously. Everything everybody else does is ok but whatever we do, in other peoples eyes is the like the worst thing that could happen on earth.
avatar
Toren

Posts : 470
Points : 522
Join date : 2010-12-26
Location : inside your mom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Still waiting for the raiding rules

Post  thewarthog on 2011-02-15, 4:45 pm

Even if you say pirates raided you, you raided the pirates. Even if you say that you gave them a day of warning, you still attacked them when none of them were on. And it's not because of them being chicken. I think the last few posts in general section were about having school, being busy, etc. That stuff applies to pirates.
avatar
thewarthog

Posts : 151
Points : 156
Join date : 2010-12-28
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Still waiting for the raiding rules

Post  Blind_Merc on 2011-02-15, 5:11 pm

Toren2 wrote:I know seriously. Everything everybody else does is ok but whatever we do, in other peoples eyes is the like the worst thing that could happen on earth.

Thats because the Legion is an Aggressive faction. We never not hear about you guys getting bored and raiding, or getting bored and attacking strangers for the hell of it.

It's been your factions reputation for a while now.
avatar
Blind_Merc

Posts : 956
Points : 996
Join date : 2010-12-16
Age : 25
Location : Australia Mate. ;)

View user profile http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: Still waiting for the raiding rules

Post  Toren on 2011-02-15, 5:27 pm

Blind_Merc wrote:
Toren2 wrote:I know seriously. Everything everybody else does is ok but whatever we do, in other peoples eyes is the like the worst thing that could happen on earth.

Thats because the Legion is an Aggressive faction. We never not hear about you guys getting bored and raiding, or getting bored and attacking strangers for the hell of it.

It's been your factions reputation for a while now.

So our reputation is bad. So what?

Doesnt mean whatever we do is wrong and what other people do is fine.
avatar
Toren

Posts : 470
Points : 522
Join date : 2010-12-26
Location : inside your mom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Still waiting for the raiding rules

Post  Blind_Merc on 2011-02-15, 5:33 pm

Toren2 wrote:
Blind_Merc wrote:
Toren2 wrote:I know seriously. Everything everybody else does is ok but whatever we do, in other peoples eyes is the like the worst thing that could happen on earth.

Thats because the Legion is an Aggressive faction. We never not hear about you guys getting bored and raiding, or getting bored and attacking strangers for the hell of it.

It's been your factions reputation for a while now.

So our reputation is bad. So what?

Doesnt mean whatever we do is wrong and what other people do is fine.

I'm not saying everything you do is wrong, it's just because of your reputation your going to get noticed more. Other people do things that are wrong but they get dealt with quite quickly and usually it doesn't happen over and over again.
avatar
Blind_Merc

Posts : 956
Points : 996
Join date : 2010-12-16
Age : 25
Location : Australia Mate. ;)

View user profile http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: Still waiting for the raiding rules

Post  ivanelk on 2011-02-15, 7:38 pm

thewarthog wrote:Even if you say pirates raided you, you raided the pirates. Even if you say that you gave them a day of warning, you still attacked them when none of them were on. And it's not because of them being chicken. I think the last few posts in general section were about having school, being busy, etc. That stuff applies to pirates.
It was allowed, an admin started the war, Habit discussed the date with red, they also had an alternative to being raided, and if they paid the price it wouldn't have been a problem.

ivanelk

Posts : 333
Points : 390
Join date : 2010-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Still waiting for the raiding rules

Post  chivers706 on 2011-02-15, 8:39 pm

I will right out the rules for raiding right now but there is going to be holes in it. And as problems come up we will change it so there is less holes in the law. Im going to make sure all the rules on this server are going to be that way. Im going to start changeing them so that there is less holes in there. The rules for the raiding though will be up by tonight or tomorrow afternoon( that is EST for me). There is going to be some changes to the server anyway when we do go to bukkit that are going to be big and I some of you people out there have been waiting on some stuff for a long time.

The last thing i want to say about what is going on is that there is going to be some changes to the admin and moderators. Admins are going to start punishing people faster and harder. I think you guys have gotten use to us being lazy and not always punishing. This is going to change though and there will be consoquinces. Im going to have Seyvn right up some rules about what to do if you have a problem with another player. There is going to be no more of this hear say and i know he did it cause he does not like me. You must have proof if you are going to want something done if there is no proof then we will not even care what you are showing us. The reason is that some people get accused and never did anything wrong and some of you are saying things to punish people and your not even there. This is all going to stop. I want to have fun on this server more than most of you. Ive been waiting for a long time.

Thanks also im going to start doing reports for you guys so you know what the admin and moderators are doing . allso what we talk about behind closed doors.

_________________
avatar
chivers706

Posts : 151
Points : 207
Join date : 2010-12-16
Age : 27
Location : Georgia, United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Still waiting for the raiding rules

Post  ivanelk on 2011-02-15, 8:43 pm

chivers706 wrote:I will right out the rules for raiding right now but there is going to be holes in it. And as problems come up we will change it so there is less holes in the law. Im going to make sure all the rules on this server are going to be that way. Im going to start changeing them so that there is less holes in there. The rules for the raiding though will be up by tonight or tomorrow afternoon( that is EST for me). There is going to be some changes to the server anyway when we do go to bukkit that are going to be big and I some of you people out there have been waiting on some stuff for a long time.

The last thing i want to say about what is going on is that there is going to be some changes to the admin and moderators. Admins are going to start punishing people faster and harder. I think you guys have gotten use to us being lazy and not always punishing. This is going to change though and there will be consoquinces. Im going to have Seyvn right up some rules about what to do if you have a problem with another player. There is going to be no more of this hear say and i know he did it cause he does not like me. You must have proof if you are going to want something done if there is no proof then we will not even care what you are showing us. The reason is that some people get accused and never did anything wrong and some of you are saying things to punish people and your not even there. This is all going to stop. I want to have fun on this server more than most of you. Ive been waiting for a long time.

Thanks also im going to start doing reports for you guys so you know what the admin and moderators are doing . allso what we talk about behind closed doors.
I love you for the hear say clause. I think it is a good idea if you only base things off of hard evidence. For example, me not getting banned because someone said another person said I did something (totally unrelated to what happened to me before Razz ).

ivanelk

Posts : 333
Points : 390
Join date : 2010-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Still waiting for the raiding rules

Post  yamantaka on 2011-02-16, 11:00 am

Can you even raid now with chest protection? Im guessing protection will end when raiding begins..
avatar
yamantaka

Posts : 7
Points : 11
Join date : 2010-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Still waiting for the raiding rules

Post  Sevyn on 2011-02-16, 1:08 pm

Lock it down, shut it down.

_________________
Official Kingdoms Public Relations Moderator
And to prove this posts worth, I typed this all on my phone. -Cypranex
NO I AM HABIT -MaxxOverdrive
*facedesk* -AdrianRedd

The UK has always been my back-up plan. The exchange rate for USD - Euros is quite high right now. -Cypranex

The awkward moment when you try to spend Euros in the UK -Nathias

Best described as Lawful Chaotic.
avatar
Sevyn

Posts : 944
Points : 1259
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : Right behind you, watching you grief.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Still waiting for the raiding rules

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum