The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Igor acting inappropriately

+5
Dementor
igortv123
samyham
duckncboy
ivanelk
9 posters

Go down

Igor acting inappropriately Empty Igor acting inappropriately

Post  ivanelk 2011-01-30, 3:25 pm

Igor acting inappropriately Will_j10

The picture pretty much says it all.

Also he falsely accused me and lolness of griefing his town. We didn't dig in his town to my knowledge as we made a stair case to get in and one to get out.

The rest I can accuse him for I am dropping due to the mass confusion that went on. However, the above is not excusable at all regardless of anything that happened or was accused of happening.

Igor I hope that you can learn to act more maturely.

~Ivan

Edit: I would also like to note the "so" was not directed at him I meant to put it in my channel chat, and his response was much later.

Last edited by ivanelk on 2011-01-30, 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the edit)
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Igor acting inappropriately Empty Re: Igor acting inappropriately

Post  duckncboy 2011-01-30, 3:43 pm

more building less qq plz.
duckncboy

Back to top Go down

Post  samyham 2011-01-30, 3:45 pm

You have more important things to worry about than Igor being "Immature" at the moment.
samyham
samyham

Back to top Go down

Post  igortv123 2011-01-30, 3:46 pm

1)I did not acuse you of griefing town, it wasent even griefed, thank you.
2)I'm sorry for being an asshole- you killed me while I was reading a post, I heard myself dieing and you were insivible.
3)We had a truce of no pvp till things were done- you broke that.
4)I was making truces with the pirates for no pvp till were ready, to clear that up.
5)Go right ahead and and make another post.

Why Ivan, did it have to come to this. We were friends. We ran a kingdom. I don't see why you have to be a backstabber like that. You had no reason to kill us (breaking a rule?). Quite frankly, I dont care anymore. If I banned/temp banned, so what Ivan, this is a game (I get pissed when I'm killed, before you post about that) it would do me some good to get off this game for a while. I'm addicted. If you think you'll gain in me being banned, go right ahead, think that in your own little world. Go ahead and post more threads about me. Its entertaining to read them. No further comment.
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-01-30, 6:21 pm

1. Sorry for jumping to that conclusion I was told by 2 mods that we were accused of griefing which I can assure everyone we did no such thing.
2. I am sorry but a client side error is not an excuse to be rude.
3. No, zack did not set one up with us yet.
I am not back stabbing you. It is a game, and it was fun having a little fight. But you take things too far. People really need to learn how to have fun. Things with people on this server is always taken personal learn to have a bit of fun. We didn't waste your stuff. Actually due to how you decided to kill me you destroyed most of your own stuff. We didn't throw your stuff away. I went and picked up what we didn't want or couldn't care and put it into chests.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-01-30, 8:30 pm

Woooooooooow wooow wooow woow wow

Guys COME ON!
You were friend,you build a kingdom.Whats wrong with you?
You need to become friends again.
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  Toren 2011-01-30, 9:40 pm

Attacking a friend doesn't have to make that person an enemy.
Toren
Toren

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-01-30, 9:53 pm

Demenotor wrote:Woooooooooow wooow wooow woow wow

Guys COME ON!
You were friend,you build a kingdom.Whats wrong with you?
You need to become friends again.
I never meant a fight to break a friendship. I left his faction because he went from the people that were 50/50 when it comes to pvping, to running 5000 blocks away from spawn and hiding, never having fights. I wanted a pvp faction is all.
I fight lots of people and most of the time if there was a friendship between us it didn't affect that.

I actually wasn't going to do anything about the picture above till he killed me when I logged back in almost an hour later, this broke a rule, but honestly I didn't care until everything that followed occurred.
People on this server that can't handle dieing just need to leave. I don't see the need to do this kind of stuff every time. Also I believe that this goes against the new life rule. If you get killed you don't try and get revenge, but that is another matter which almost no one would follow anyway.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  T3hHippie 2011-01-31, 10:07 am

This server is not entirely about PVP how many times do people have to tell you legionaries. It is a Role playing server, not a PVP deathmatch server. Sure there is PVP but there is gathering resources, building, trading, chatting, mini-games (if the wizards are going to do this). Also wasn't there a no PVP rule for the first couple of days of 3.0?
T3hHippie
T3hHippie

Back to top Go down

Post  AdrianRedd 2011-01-31, 12:12 pm

I agree with Hippy. I had a very nice discussion with Khaos at his house, and another one with Raijouta as I was traveling to my base. No swords or nothing, just a good talk while in character. We shared a little backstory, chatted about the weather and moved on. It was fun. Of course I could have just killed them, but that would have just made them mad, and wouldn't have led to some nice role playing, and it would have been pointless.

So cut out the killing guys. If you're going to do that, have an in-character reason. Habit's group's backstory says that the pirates are their enemies, so generally that means that pirates and legionares are enemies. Our characters have reason to fight. Igor and the Legion don't have that yet, so let's not start one for no bloody reason.
AdrianRedd
AdrianRedd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amagous 2011-01-31, 8:53 pm

Would someone please buy these two Garrys mod so that they can play on a proper RP server and learn how to properly play?

As Adrian said, its a RP server, not a deathmatch server.
Kinda just expanding on what he said;
You should be roleplaying as he said, trading, mining, building, chatting, all that fun stuff.
Put killing completely out of your mind, as you do in real life(unless you're a rage-a-holic psychopath). Just go on with it as if it was normal life. If something happens in which case you see a need to kill them, then THATS when you would. Not "He took my single apple, imma shank that b***h" like you're in prison or something.

Just, chill out, get out of your first person shooter, shoulders hunched, bent over the keyboard eyes 5 inches from the screen, ready to kill the first moving thing you see position, lean back, grab yourself a nice cup of hot chocolate, leaning back, listening to some music, and just chilling out with some friends until, god forbid, the time for battle comes.

Until then, sheer some sheep, make a bed, build an awesome house, and whatever else.

Amagous

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-01, 5:45 am

Amagous wrote:Would someone please buy these two Garrys mod so that they can play on a proper RP server and learn how to properly play?

As Adrian said, its a RP server, not a deathmatch server.
Kinda just expanding on what he said;
You should be roleplaying as he said, trading, mining, building, chatting, all that fun stuff.
Put killing completely out of your mind, as you do in real life(unless you're a rage-a-holic psychopath). Just go on with it as if it was normal life. If something happens in which case you see a need to kill them, then THATS when you would. Not "He took my single apple, imma shank that b***h" like you're in prison or something.

Just, chill out, get out of your first person shooter, shoulders hunched, bent over the keyboard eyes 5 inches from the screen, ready to kill the first moving thing you see position, lean back, grab yourself a nice cup of hot chocolate, leaning back, listening to some music, and just chilling out with some friends until, god forbid, the time for battle comes.

Until then, sheer some sheep, make a bed, build an awesome house, and whatever else.

Your interest in a matter that doesn't involve you is quite amazing.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Amagous 2011-02-01, 8:03 am

ivanelk wrote:Your interest in a matter that doesn't involve you is quite amazing.

Two players who, from what I can tell, are active players in a community that I wish to join and be an active part of does affect me. Just in the slightest way imaginable, but it does.
Amagous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down