The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks george

+3
GeorgeH
Sevyn
MrSpoon
7 posters

Go down

Thanks george Empty Thanks george

Post  MrSpoon 2011-04-14, 7:01 am

Just made this small topic because I realy feel that George deserves a BIG thankyou for the work he has done Very Happy the roads are awesome and believe it or not made the server look better and made it easier to travel around it.

Thankyou from MrSpoon
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Thanks george Empty Re: Thanks george

Post  Sevyn 2011-04-14, 8:28 am

MrSpoon wrote:Just made this small topic because I realy feel that George deserves a BIG thankyou for the work he has done Very Happy the roads are awesome and believe it or not made the server look better and made it easier to travel around it.

Thankyou from MrSpoon

I haven't seen it yet but as a member of the Engineering Corp, thank you for taking the time and effort.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeH 2011-04-14, 10:42 am

Thank you MrSpoon, that was a very nice compliment! I've enjoyed building the roads and am available if anyone has suggestions for new roads or other construction that will enhance the server. (I also accept private contracts)

See you in the game!

@Sevyn: What haven't you seen?
GeorgeH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soto_Black 2011-04-14, 3:17 pm

Yeah seriously George you have done some awesome work for the server. If there was a some way to knight you in the game I would do that. Which actually gives me and an idea..
Soto_Black
Soto_Black

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-04-14, 3:52 pm

Uh oh... You guys gave Soto an idea...

But I remember the day when I saw you building a road with a pal of yours... Those were the good days! I came in to a little house an igorian and saw you guys! Then we had a hearty discussion and you then went to make a cobblestone road. I left soon after, but that was a good 5 minutes!
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-04-14, 4:07 pm

I really love your roads as well! Thank you!

Also, I hope there isn't any bad blood between us from a few weeks ago. I'd hate to be enemies with a person who has done such good things for the good of everyone on the server!
Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeH 2011-04-14, 4:18 pm

Roflbeeb wrote:I really love your roads as well! Thank you!

Also, I hope there isn't any bad blood between us from a few weeks ago. I'd hate to be enemies with a person who has done such good things for the good of everyone on the server!

I've got a very short memory for that kind of stuff Roflbeeb Smile It reminded me I should clearly indicate when I'm joking around since written text can be easily misinterpreted. Cheers!
GeorgeH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-04-14, 4:20 pm

GeorgeH wrote:
Roflbeeb wrote:I really love your roads as well! Thank you!

I've got a very short memory for that kind of stuff Roflbeeb Smile It reminded me I should clearly indicate when I'm joking around since written text can be easily misinterpreted. Cheers!
Glad to hear it Very Happy
Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

Post  AdrianRedd 2011-04-14, 7:55 pm

I like the road too, but as a good pirate I'm a little sad that they have made massive obstructions in the oceans. Sad I'll try to find a better place to settle down when things start back up again, but I'd like an unadultered ocean when I do Razz Great work George.
AdrianRedd
AdrianRedd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-04-14, 7:56 pm

Agreed Adrian. Especially when Notch starts to add some more Ocean content.
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum