The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Towny and other commands unavailable.

4 posters

Go down

Towny and other commands unavailable.  Empty Towny and other commands unavailable.

Post  Soulcom 2011-02-24, 5:46 am

So since the server got updated, apparently the towny blocks were deleted. I tried resetting them but it says I can not afford to settle here. This is a major problem. I also am unable to use other commands like /playerlist. Is anyone else having these problems? I havnt read any other post about this.
Soulcom
Soulcom

Back to top Go down

Towny and other commands unavailable.  Empty Re: Towny and other commands unavailable.

Post  Habit 2011-02-24, 6:42 am

Soulcom wrote:So since the server got updated, apparently the towny blocks were deleted. I tried resetting them but it says I can not afford to settle here. This is a major problem. I also am unable to use other commands like /playerlist. Is anyone else having these problems? I havnt read any other post about this.

jup cant use playerlist, didnt try to set the towny up again, better took all my valuables and log out, some pirates may abuse the situation Very Happy
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Towny and other commands unavailable.  Empty Re: Towny and other commands unavailable.

Post  Raijouta 2011-02-24, 7:06 am

You can settle in places, you just need to put your money in the town bank first before you can claim. Also the command is /town claim now.
Raijouta
Raijouta

Back to top Go down

Post  igortv123 2011-02-24, 2:10 pm

Great... when we made our town we had more people.. we probably wont have enough blocks now.
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down