The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW RULES MUST READ EVERYONE

+10
GeorgeH
Boshiwukins
Blind_Merc
skeletonboy
Falzz
Transfatninja
MaxxOverdrive
sonkiro
Habit
chivers706
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NEW RULES MUST READ EVERYONE Empty NEW RULES MUST READ EVERYONE

Post  chivers706 2011-02-20, 10:41 pm

Here are the New rules as of now and they will go into effect on 2/22/2011 12:00 AM EST

All rules that are in the rules forum that i do not mention in here are still standing and must be followed

Also to make the masses happy im going to post what the Admin and moderator rules as well so you know who to talk to
and what you are going to get from talking to who

These Rules are not finished yet and are still being added... all new rules will have a day grace period when they are added to allow everyone to hear the new rule and read about it. Each new rule will have an Asterisk by its name.

When you are fileing a complaint about someone or something include the rule they are breaking
if they are raiding you and not warning you then put

"2-A-a" This should clear some things up and there will be more rules added as time goes on.
1. Forum Rules (Sevyn is in charge of the forums, if you didnt know)

a.The person that is filing a report on someone must include everything....if this is a SS of you and you might of said
something and you edit that out then the topic will be locked and counted as null.
b.Only people that are involved with the incident may write in the topic, your name must be stated at the beginning of the post.
1. If you post in the topic and was not stated in the above then you will be warned. Also your post will be deleted.
2. There is an exception to the rule in which if you have physical evidence (SS, video , Audio) to the topic then you may post in the topic, but do not go off topic
c. Once an admin has made there decision the forum will be locked and no more post will be allowed.
d. To have a post re-opened for post then you must ask the Forum Administrator to do that for you. PM the Administrator and explain why you would want it open and it is there decision.
e. Admin on the server and the Forum Admin are the only people that are in charge of the Forums.
1. Anything that an admin says to you, you must follow it completely.
2. Moderators on the server do not hold power on the forums.
f. There is no exception to abusing another player and you will be banned with out appeal if you do.
1. You must make a complaint if you fell bother by what was said by another person. Most of what is said is going to be taken as good fun. Before you make a post and say some one is harassing you make sure you warn them first and you must have proof that they acknowledge it or received it for you to post formal complaint.
2. Any name calling what so ever will be tolerated.
3. Any foul language that is not appropriate will come with a warning and then a ban.

2. Server Rules

A. Raiding
a. There must be a valid reason for you to raid someone.
1. You must have proof that the person you are going to raid has valuables.
2. There must be a warning given to the party. This can be anything from give me your items or i will raid you.... to im going to raid you.
3. If you do raid someone and you are found that you have not warned them then you will be given a formal warning and then you will not be able to raid for 72 hours.
4. It is not against the rules to raid someone that is not on the server.... this is frowned upon. You must have proof that they have something still though to raid.
a. if you do grief someones place/base then you will be banned.
b. You must fill in what you deleted and if an item has been placed in a base then that item is null from taken. Do not take it and leave it where it is.
5. If you want to rob someone then you must warn them before you kill them.
a. The person being robbed must acknowledge if they are going to pay, run , or fight.
b. If they do not reply then they might not have heard you
c. If someone does not say anything and is in distance and runs and then says they did not hear the person robbing them then they will be formally warned.

B. Kingdom Behavior and Options they have
a. All kingdoms have an extra 50 blocks that surround there kingdom.
1. They are allowed to kill anyone who is on this land without asking them to leave... and can force people off the land with what ever means needed.
2. This rule is only for the Capital of the Kingdom if that kingdom has multiple towns that belong to it.
3. There is no exception to killing anyone beyond the 50 mark and if it does happen then the player from that kingdom will be warned and so will the Leader.
4. It is the Kingdoms responsibility to know where there 50 unit mark is.
5. Any player that tries to bother that kingdom by going in and out of the 50 mark trying to get the kingdom into trouble will be kicked off the server for 48 hours.
b. All leaders of a kingdom must be well behaved no matter what there kingdoms Role playing role is.
1. The point of a leader is to help build a city and organize everyone.
2. They must also deal with politics and war.
c. The leader of kingdoms will be responsible for anyone that is part of there kingdom and if there is any problem they must deal with the citation.
d. If there is to many problems with a leader then that leader can be removed by his people or by the admins.
1. For a leader to be removed by people there needs to be nothing that is a problem within the group/ faction
2. If an admin does it then it means that you have had to many warnings as a faction and you need to be fixed.
3. Any leader who is removed may become leader again after 2 weeks of a new leader.
4. If a faction drops below it number of people it needs to be a faction then it will be dropped and become an organization tell it meets the requirements again.
e. Factions that want to wage war with one another must make a post with there intentions.
1. The post must include what they are fighting about and what the terms are going to be.
2. The only people that are allowed to post a war is the leader of that kingdom
3. If anyone but leaders write in the post about the war then they will receive a warning
4. Only a leader can accept a war
5. There must be a time and place were the war is going to happen.
6. There must be an admin present for a war to be happen

C.Chat and Team speak
a. The OOC channel is just for Out of Character and that is it.
1. If you are talking about anything else then you will be kicked of the server. The kick will serve as a warning and you keep it up then you will be banned of the server
2. Out of Character means anything not related to the game what so ever. Anything to do with the game should not be talked about.
b. The Help Channel is just for HELP
1. If you need help just go to the help channel and ask your question.
2. If you talk in the help channel and you are not helping anyone you will be kicked off the server as a warning.
c. The Team Speak is used for talking to other players and not talking about the game.
1. If you are part of a faction and you are in another factions channel were you do not belong then you will be kicked off team speak for 24 hours. If it happens again then you will be banned off team speak.
2. If you are part of a faction they you should be in your channel. the Globe channel is for group conversation and not as a meeting place for factions.
3. Each Faction and organization is allowed one channel with unlimited admins to that channel
d. There will be no harrasing on team speak what so ever and if you do you will be banned off team speak and the server.

D. Admin and Moderators
a. All admin and moderators are to follow all of the rules that the players have to follow with no exception.
1. There is one exception and that is Soto.
b. Anyone that is with an admin or moderator is exempt from killing, robbing, etc... If they are helping admin then you cant mess with them
1. If you do then you will be kicked off the server for 48 hours.
c. If an admin or moderator does not reply to your help question or is purposely not helping anyone then you must report that to the forums and right a complaint.
1. Any moderator that does not help anyone will be demoted back to vagabond and will have all of there powers taken away
2. Any admin that does not help anyone will be demoted to moderator and if the problem continues they will be allowed there position back.
d. Any admin or moderator that is accused of anything substantialness will have there powers taken away until a further investigation is complete.
1. This will allow no damage to server if the power is given to wrong person
e. Any admin that is caught abusing powers for there own benefit will be banned from the server and not allowed back on.
1. By abusing power this is deleting large areas of land without other admin approval.
2. Improper banning or kicking of someone.
3. Spawning Items to help someone gain money or for there own personal benefit.

F. Judgment and appeals
a. There will be three judges
1.Soto_Black
2.Chivers706
3.Sevyn
4. What they say is final
b. When a judge makes there decision they will post the reason why they are making the decision and who is going to carry out the command.
c. If you believe that you have been banned and dont deserve it or that one of the judges made a bad decision you must PM the judge that made the decision.
1. If you were banned in game you must talk to the admin or mod that did it and if they dont take it back you must then post on the forums why you deserve to come back.

G. Game Mechanics
a. If you cant do it in the game and you have to cheat then it is abusing game mechanics
1. If you are quick clicking (deleting a block in towny and right clicking before block appears)
2. If you are using lag to help yourself you are cheating
3. If a plugin breaks and you start to abuse this then you will be kicked off the server until further notice. Which may be never
b. If you do something and a admin tells you that you are breaking server mechanics then you will only receive a warning
but all further ones to that persons faction will be counted as a full on punishment
c. The punishment for Abusing game mechanics is a 48 hour kick and a formal warning.

ALL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT WARNING AND BY PLAYING ON THIS SERVER YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPTED THESE RULES
chivers706
chivers706

Back to top Go down

NEW RULES MUST READ EVERYONE Empty Re: NEW RULES MUST READ EVERYONE

Post  Habit 2011-02-20, 11:15 pm

one question, how can u have profe that the city u raid has valuables? i mean u can see when they have a wheatfarm and tell them to give u 2 stacks of wheat or whatever, but how can u have profe that they have diamonds iron and the other valuable things?
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  chivers706 2011-02-20, 11:55 pm

Well what I was going to do is wait for the programmer to get on and so I can learn about everything he is doing. I want to ask him for help and create a block. This block will be in every town. When they are ready. This block is what you are fighting for. It will be harder than obsidian to mine and when you get it the war is over (if at war) and some of the town money is given to the town/faction who mined the block. I want to make it so the ppl of that town have to be on to mine the block so they can protect it. This way you are fighting for something and not just going in and taking everything they have. We will make it so you get some items as well. It might just be money though from that town like everyone in the town will lose (x) amount of money, depending on how many ppl are part of the town. It will also add to the RP'ing. It would be cool if you take the block then you get the town, that is if it is a faction who gets it. Just like in Real life when wars were waged in the mid-evil days you lost your town and you ether had to join the victorys or die. It would be hard to implement the whole force joining. But i like it. Mabey you get a message asking if you want to join or not. I dont know. Still working out all the details.
chivers706
chivers706

Back to top Go down

Post  sonkiro 2011-02-20, 11:58 pm

5. If you want to rob someone then you must warn them before you kill them.
a. The person being robbed must acknowledge if they are going to pay, run , or fight.
b. If they do not reply then they might not have heard you
c. If someone does not say anything and is in distance and runs and then says they did not hear the person robbing them then they will be formally warned.

hmm well there goes all the reasons to be stealthy, this is a bad rule, your are completely removing the element of surprise, i vote for this rule to be completely removed

B. Kingdom Behavior and Options they have
a. All kingdoms have an extra 50 blocks that surround there kingdom.
1. They are allowed to kill anyone who is on this land without asking them to leave... and can force people off the land with what ever means needed.
2. This rule is only for the Capital of the Kingdom if that kingdom has multiple towns that belong to it.
3. There is no exception to killing anyone beyond the 50 mark and if it does happen then the player from that kingdom will be warned and so will the Leader.

here you will get TONS of complaints from people .. disputing if they are in fact within the 50 block mark.. all your doing is making moderators and admins work more instead of playing when having to deal with even more rule breaking/decision making. i suggest leaving the 50 block area around the capital with signs .. if people cross it .. tough luck for them.. if there are teasing by going in and out .. so what .. your dealing with kids.. they will do this .. if they get killed whooptee doo.

C.Chat and Team speak
a. The OOC channel is just for Out of Character and that is it.
1. If you are talking about anything else then you will be kicked of the server. The kick will serve as a warning and you keep it up then you will be banned of the server
2. If you talk in the help channel and you are not helping anyone you will be kicked off the server as a warning.

really ... kicked from the server for talking about things in game while in ooc chat.. thats a little much dont you think ? if you want to solve this little problem .. either increase the range of local chat, or create an global RP chat. and have people choose between the 2. not being able to see both.
and again .. kicking people for talking in the wrong channel.. is killing the fun for alot of people. trying to restrict what people can do too much .. will make many people unhappy.

how about leaving the most grievous acts that can be done in game and in chat to kicking/banning. kicking people for no reason will only piss them off.

A. Raiding
a. There must be a valid reason for you to raid someone.
1. You must have proof that the person you are going to raid has valuables.
2. There must be a warning given to the party. This can be anything from give me your items or i will raid you.... to im going to raid you.
3. If you do raid someone and you are found that you have not warned them then you will be given a formal warning and then you will not be able to raid for 72 hours.
4. It is not against the rules to raid someone that is not on the server.... this is frowned upon. You must have proof that they have something still though to raid.

like habit said (omg we are agreeing..) there is absolutely no way to prove someone has anything.. plus there needs to be a distinction between attacking a person and raiding a village/kingdom . like i stated above if you are going for a stealthy kill... warning someone your going to kill them is moronic. but if you are having a face to face conversation with someone, and one person decided to attack.. i agree, a reason should be stated. and if you are stating that a warning can be .. im going to raid you.. states that you do not need a reason ..

i also wondering what the rules are about kingdoms raiding organizations and vice versa. i believe that it should not be allowed. organizations are too small to protect their land and too few people to be able to attack. only kingdoms should be attack kingdoms. again if an organization raids a physical building to loot .. then they are breaking the rule and should such be given a verbal warning .. ( no need to kick) if an organization such as mine is paid to kill someone of an organization .. A) theres a reason and b) its between people not buildings.

in finalizing. the rules need to be alot less stricter then these. you will get too many complaints, too many unhappy people, and overall more work for the admins and mods. im almost certain most of the admins did not sign up for the job to babysit and do work when they should be playing.

sonkiro
sonkiro

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxxOverdrive 2011-02-21, 12:29 am

sonkiro wrote:
hmm well there goes all the reasons to be stealthy, this is a bad rule, your are completely removing the element of surprise, i vote for this rule to be completely removed

If you sneak up and kill someone from behind, and stay behind them for a few moments, they won't be able to see who the attacker was, as the camera locks on death (unless one of the planned mods is a kill announcer; Then I'd guess this is invalid). It's extremely challenging, because you'll wind up chasing a lot of players who are on constant lookout, but such stealth is possible through much time spent training. Crouching (shift) makes your nametag invisible through walls. Use cover, move slowly, and be patient. Your efforts will no doubt be rewarded.
MaxxOverdrive
MaxxOverdrive

Back to top Go down

Post  sonkiro 2011-02-21, 12:32 am

MaxxOverdrive wrote:
sonkiro wrote:

, but such stealth is possible through much time spent training. Crouching (shift) makes your nametag invisible through walls. Use cover, move slowly, and be patient. Your efforts will no doubt be rewarded.

i mastered those tactics and this is why I'm disputing it, because i am not the only one who does this.
sonkiro
sonkiro

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxxOverdrive 2011-02-21, 1:13 am

sonkiro wrote:
MaxxOverdrive wrote:
sonkiro wrote:

, but such stealth is possible through much time spent training. Crouching (shift) makes your nametag invisible through walls. Use cover, move slowly, and be patient. Your efforts will no doubt be rewarded.

i mastered those tactics and this is why I'm disputing it, because i am not the only one who does this.

Well what I was kind of implying was that You could kill them without warning and they would be unable to see who did it, so no complaint could be issued ._.

It's still possible and useful to be stealthy with these rules completely.
MaxxOverdrive
MaxxOverdrive

Back to top Go down

Post  Transfatninja 2011-02-21, 1:36 am

I believe that a stealth kill should be allowed so long as it's within reason. The proposed rules are fine for highwaymen, that stop people on the road at random; but stalking a person that is known to be carrying valuables and then killing them should be allowed.

Also, we (hunterE, soto and I) have previously discussed having a buffer around a kingdom. It would be marked like how towny tells players when they are within a town, but would be along the lines of "The lands of <kingdom>" rather than just "<kingdom>". The buffer would also have special properties, and would essentially be a "sphere of influence" in a way. A built in buffer system would also remove most doubt from kills within the kingdom's territory. If a trespasser is killed by a member of a territorial kingdom within the buffer, they would have been notified of the risk when they crossed the threshold.

On the topic of a conquering system, I'd say an occupation system might be more suited to warfare than a single target block. Granted, it wouldn't really work with raiding, which could work on another system. How it would work is that an enemy force would have to clear and hold the faction's area in order to take over. If no members of a faction remain on their land during war, and an opposing faction has members within the other's lands, a timer starts. If any members of the faction being invaded reenter the contested land, the timer is stopped. Should the invaders be repelled and no longer occupy the land, the timer resets. Once the timer reaches a certain point, the land belongs to the invaders. It would be more of a group based system overall compared to a target block, because the drawback of a block is that only one player would really be able to mine the block at a time.
Transfatninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Falzz 2011-02-21, 2:03 am

I do think the raiding rules need to be changed. Whats the fun of raiding when you gotta tell them that you're raiding them? Stealth is out of the window! Sorry ninjas...
Falzz
Falzz

Back to top Go down

Post  skeletonboy 2011-02-21, 3:13 am

I dont like the chat rules. If you are going to make a rule like that you should make another in-character chat channel.
skeletonboy
skeletonboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-02-21, 5:24 am

If that means I can freely talk in OCC I'm fine, otherwise screw it, I wont bother logging in for another month. Very Happy
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  Boshiwukins 2011-02-21, 9:59 am

chivers706 wrote:Well what I was going to do is wait for the programmer to get on and so I can learn about everything he is doing. I want to ask him for help and create a block. This block will be in every town. When they are ready. This block is what you are fighting for. It will be harder than obsidian to mine and when you get it the war is over (if at war) and some of the town money is given to the town/faction who mined the block. I want to make it so the ppl of that town have to be on to mine the block so they can protect it. This way you are fighting for something and not just going in and taking everything they have. We will make it so you get some items as well. It might just be money though from that town like everyone in the town will lose (x) amount of money, depending on how many ppl are part of the town. It will also add to the RP'ing. It would be cool if you take the block then you get the town, that is if it is a faction who gets it. Just like in Real life when wars were waged in the mid-evil days you lost your town and you ether had to join the victorys or die. It would be hard to implement the whole force joining. But i like it. Mabey you get a message asking if you want to join or not. I dont know. Still working out all the details.

for this "block" itll have to be be out in the open correct? cause you cant put it in the, for example: legions safehouse, because its completely townied? or when raiding can you destroy blocks but not build? cause i have heard about that.
Boshiwukins
Boshiwukins

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-21, 10:08 am

Boshiwukins wrote:
chivers706 wrote:Well what I was going to do is wait for the programmer to get on and so I can learn about everything he is doing. I want to ask him for help and create a block. This block will be in every town. When they are ready. This block is what you are fighting for. It will be harder than obsidian to mine and when you get it the war is over (if at war) and some of the town money is given to the town/faction who mined the block. I want to make it so the ppl of that town have to be on to mine the block so they can protect it. This way you are fighting for something and not just going in and taking everything they have. We will make it so you get some items as well. It might just be money though from that town like everyone in the town will lose (x) amount of money, depending on how many ppl are part of the town. It will also add to the RP'ing. It would be cool if you take the block then you get the town, that is if it is a faction who gets it. Just like in Real life when wars were waged in the mid-evil days you lost your town and you ether had to join the victorys or die. It would be hard to implement the whole force joining. But i like it. Mabey you get a message asking if you want to join or not. I dont know. Still working out all the details.

for this "block" itll have to be be out in the open correct? cause you cant put it in the, for example: legions safehouse, because its completely townied? or when raiding can you destroy blocks but not build? cause i have heard about that.

yes in wars u can destroy blocks of the enemie faction
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeH 2011-02-21, 10:29 am

Thanks Chivers. It's important that a server respond to its membership and adapt to changing circumstances. These rules help that along and while they shouldn't be cast in stone (or cobble) they help keep this 'world' dynamic, popular and fun. It's important that you and the other admin's respond to our small community and you're doing that. And that's a good thing.
GeorgeH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarwinAssist 2011-02-21, 12:27 pm

First off Chiver I have one realy big probelm with one of these rules.

chivers706 wrote:c. The Team Speak is used for talking to other players and not talking about the game.

I for one am not going to stop talking about the game in teamspeak because that is the only reason to be on it. There is even a other topic/game channel so plz explain the logic in that.

sonkiro wrote:i also wondering what the rules are about kingdoms raiding organizations and vice versa. i believe that it should not be allowed. organizations are too small to protect their land and too few people to be able to attack. only kingdoms should be attack kingdoms.

Also sonkiro I think the current rules on this is that if they 3 or more people then they can get raided because even though you are partly right they do have towny protection so they have the ability to make all raiding pointless on them. Only in human error can they then get raided.
DarwinAssist

Back to top Go down

Post  Boshiwukins 2011-02-21, 12:34 pm

ty habit
Boshiwukins
Boshiwukins

Back to top Go down

Post  chivers706 2011-02-21, 1:35 pm

Hopefully i can clear some things up....

First off the rules that I created are just like the laws that are in our systems today. As things come up they will be added and if laws are unconstitutional( in our case not right/ does not need to be rule) then it will be taken out. As for the kicking in the wrong chat that is not out of our hands and it will happen.... the name of the chat is OOC and if you are talking about game in there you will be kicked off the server, most of the admin and moderators will probly warn you before any action is taken. This kick will not go on your permentent record for this server. Which im about to explain how that works later.

As for the block that I was talking about i was going to make it so it is the only block that is able to be mined in town by anyone in the game. I want to make it so someone has to be online from that town and they will get a warning that there base is under attack. Hopefully this will help with the role playing and force the towns and what not to have guards like we did in 1.0.

As for the punishment which i will post later
There is different types of punishment

warning - Just admin/mod letting you know your doing something against the rules and you need to stop.... nothing against you
Formal Warning - This is same as warning exept all of the admin and moderators will know you broke the rule (you are only allowed 1 Formal Warning) no 3 strikes your out....
kick - This is just to really show you we mean what we are saying and that you need to stop what your doing.... its a more in you face warning .... also this will be noted on you record(you can have unlimited amount of kicks... most of the time you will get a formal warning though so yea...
temp kick - Im going to be in charge of temp kicked people on the server and if you are kicked of the server for 24-72 hours i will make sure that you are off the whitelist tell you can get back on ..... if this happens i will PM you on the forums leting you know when you can get back on....
ban-- well thats obvious (also it will be harder to get back on server if banned)

Also to be fare im going to restart everyones record back to no warnings..... this is only for people who have not been banned yet

PS: and yes if you do something on the server we have a record on you and everytime someone says you do something.... habits is a mile long(hahahaha jokeing but really we do have a record of all your warnings and bans)
chivers706
chivers706

Back to top Go down

Post  DarwinAssist 2011-02-21, 1:40 pm

But what about teamspeak? Whats the point if we can't even talk about the game on it.
DarwinAssist

Back to top Go down

Post  chivers706 2011-02-21, 1:41 pm

I want to say that the rules are going to be changeing over the next week so you might want to keep up on them.... this is beceause alot of people do make valid points about rules i also forgot to talk about what Darwin said about TS.... I dont care what you talk about in your faction.... but in Globle no talking about in game stuff.... this is becuase i want to help the RP'ing on game.... we talk to much on there about it...Now i dont care about the little things like

"hey diabloz can you help me fix this,, i cant figure how to wire this" this is fine but going on and on and not talking in chat... this is what i was going for.... the reason is...Soto was tired of all the people getting on and fights going on in TS like they do everyday.. and he was going to shut it down and keep it up for admin and mods only... so with this rule there is no arguing going on in TS.... now i might set up a channel for arguing cause it is fun sometimes and i do learn alot as well like when George and the other canadian guy we were talking about laws and shit... it was fun for me........ alright good

live with it
chivers706
chivers706

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-21, 1:41 pm

"2. Any name calling what so ever will be tolerated."
Hope your not serious.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  chivers706 2011-02-21, 1:45 pm

ivanelk wrote:"2. Any name calling what so ever will be tolerated."
Hope your not serious.

Haha i will fix that some things got though im my typing. it was late for me when i posted this and wrote this all out. Um i can fix all this and this is why im pushing the date back on it to another day before they go into effect so i can fix the small things that left out or take some things that i put in out
chivers706
chivers706

Back to top Go down

Post  HunterE30633 2011-02-21, 5:01 pm

Well chivers it looks like your on to us!...
HunterE30633
HunterE30633

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-21, 5:15 pm

chivers706 wrote:I want to say that the rules are going to be changeing over the next week so you might want to keep up on them.... this is beceause alot of people do make valid points about rules i also forgot to talk about what Darwin said about TS.... I dont care what you talk about in your faction.... but in Globle no talking about in game stuff.... this is becuase i want to help the RP'ing on game.... we talk to much on there about it...Now i dont care about the little things like

"hey diabloz can you help me fix this,, i cant figure how to wire this" this is fine but going on and on and not talking in chat... this is what i was going for.... the reason is...Soto was tired of all the people getting on and fights going on in TS like they do everyday.. and he was going to shut it down and keep it up for admin and mods only... so with this rule there is no arguing going on in TS.... now i might set up a channel for arguing cause it is fun sometimes and i do learn alot as well like when George and the other canadian guy we were talking about laws and shit... it was fun for me........ alright good

live with it

o_o i never noticed a fight in ts, most guys are on ts are even friendly to me, even when they use to hate me in the game
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  chivers706 2011-02-21, 5:43 pm

HunterE30633 wrote:

Well chivers it looks like your on to us!...

Hahaha well i dont know.... but i did draw up a block and everything so it would go with the whole thing and it was shinny.... also if you see soto tonight tell him to txt me cuase i lost his number when i got new phone ... also ask him were the FUCK HE HAS BEEN
chivers706
chivers706

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-21, 6:56 pm

chivers706 wrote: ... also ask him were the FUCK HE HAS BEEN

Above.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content