The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a texture Pack for the server

+4
Blind_Merc
ivanelk
thewarthog
chivers706
8 posters

Go down

This is a texture Pack for the server Empty This is a texture Pack for the server

Post  chivers706 2011-02-15, 8:21 pm

This is not finished that is the first thing i wanted to say

Next if you want it here you go it will be updated probably everyday around this time. The next thing is that Im using a default texture pack for the different blocks and each one is labled. This is for me only the last thing is if you want to help or create a block or item make sure the blocks are 128x128. I think the items are still at 16x16..........

The last thing is that your going to need MCPatcher
MCPatcher Link

Here is the link to the texture pack....if it is down im sorry but im really lazy to fix the little things in life.

Please tell me what you like and what i need to change as i go along. THis would be awesome and a great help to the server

also if you do this ill make sure i will mention you if i ever give it up public. THis is mainly going to be for the server though

thanks and injoy
chivers706
chivers706

Back to top Go down

This is a texture Pack for the server Empty Re: This is a texture Pack for the server

Post  thewarthog 2011-02-15, 10:05 pm

I'm sorry, could you create a 16 x 16 Razz

Some people (or warthogs) are too scared of screwing over minecraft with custom settings Razz
thewarthog
thewarthog

Back to top Go down

This is a texture Pack for the server Empty Re: This is a texture Pack for the server

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-15, 10:10 pm

You can't "screw over" minecraft. MCpatcher is pretty much idiot proof. And the worst case scenario as it deletes your meta-inf folder is you have to redownload the game.... which is really daunting I know.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  thewarthog 2011-02-15, 10:12 pm

I guess I could backup my texture pack file.
thewarthog
thewarthog

Back to top Go down

Post  chivers706 2011-02-15, 10:55 pm

it does not delete your Meta-inf file it just changes the settings so you can use different packs. Also i was planing to make it for 16x16 but it would talk some time as i would have to change alot of them becuase they would lose quality when i reduce the size. I just started so it is going to talk like a month tell im complete done with it.
chivers706
chivers706

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-02-15, 11:46 pm

Any screenshots of this texture pack?

Or details?
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  chivers706 2011-02-16, 12:01 pm

Well I just started making it..... It is under way and i want to get advise on it. It will be sort of Mid-evil ish ....again if you want to make some things for it that would be awesome
chivers706
chivers706

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-16, 1:04 pm

Pictures please.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-02-16, 2:27 pm

chivers706 wrote:Well I just started making it..... It is under way and i want to get advise on it. It will be sort of Mid-evil ish ....again if you want to make some things for it that would be awesome

Good, make sure brick is either grey, white or black or something not red. lol.

Do you have any influences for your pack that you may want it to look similar to?
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke17 2011-02-16, 2:52 pm

The stone texture is great but i think the grass is too dark or something Razz
Luke17
Luke17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-17, 9:06 pm

Luke17 wrote:The stone texture is great but i think the grass is too dark or something Razz

Oh Luke your Signature by Applebeard? I edited that using my mod powers. It originally read Bryn.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Boshiwukins 2011-02-17, 9:12 pm

i got this weird texture pack that just said words on the block that said what the block is...
Boshiwukins
Boshiwukins

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-02-18, 9:41 pm

chivers706 wrote:This is not finished that is the first thing i wanted to say

Next if you want it here you go it will be updated probably everyday around this time. The next thing is that Im using a default texture pack for the different blocks and each one is labled. This is for me only the last thing is if you want to help or create a block or item make sure the blocks are 128x128. I think the items are still at 16x16..........

The last thing is that your going to need MCPatcher
MCPatcher Link

Here is the link to the texture pack....if it is down im sorry but im really lazy to fix the little things in life.

Please tell me what you like and what i need to change as i go along. THis would be awesome and a great help to the server

also if you do this ill make sure i will mention you if i ever give it up public. THis is mainly going to be for the server though

thanks and injoy

Its a nice texture pack you hasssssssssssssssss there
This is a texture Pack for the server Minecraftcreeperwallpap
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down