The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea about PvP zones

+6
martx
Blind_Merc
thewarthog
skeletonboy
Hazzy
Dementor
10 posters

Go down

Idea about PvP zones Empty Idea about PvP zones

Post  Dementor 2011-02-06, 12:12 pm

Maybe we should turn off PvP...but have like arenas where knight can fight with other knights.
Or like 50 blocks from any town/village/kingdom PvP is off.And no killing on the roads.Also no 1 man raids,if you want to raid you need 2+ people
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Idea about PvP zones Empty Re: Idea about PvP zones

Post  Hazzy 2011-02-06, 12:14 pm

"Shit shit, how did he get in? Kill him!"
>PvP off
";___;"
Hazzy
Hazzy

Back to top Go down

Post  skeletonboy 2011-02-06, 12:22 pm

Pvp should be on in kingdoms.
skeletonboy
skeletonboy

Back to top Go down

Post  thewarthog 2011-02-06, 9:51 pm

Yeah, it should be on in kingdoms. Works better than lava buckets (oh noez, there goes my tree) and it works better than dropping sand on a moving person's face.
thewarthog
thewarthog

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-02-06, 10:21 pm

skeletonboy wrote:Pvp should be on in kingdoms.

It should be on in Kingdoms when there is war between them? Otherwise you'd be constantly being killed in your own home for no reason, only to find you have to walk back another 200-500 blocks away
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-02-06, 10:39 pm

thewarthog wrote:Yeah, it should be on in kingdoms. Works better than lava buckets (oh noez, there goes my tree) and it works better than dropping sand on a moving person's face.

Yeaaahhh then someone will kill you while you digging your diamonds and you start bitching "kill in the city"
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  martx 2011-02-07, 5:44 am

PvP should CERTIANALY be on in kingdoms, and everywhere except for spawn town. People just need to learn that this is an RPG server, not a PvP one. Turning PvP off would make the gameplay much less realistic. Also, in many ways it would make it much more unfair (see Hazzy's post for example).
martx

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabloz 2011-02-07, 6:54 am

martx wrote:PvP should CERTIANALY be on in kingdoms, and everywhere except for spawn town. People just need to learn that this is an RPG server, not a PvP one. Turning PvP off would make the gameplay much less realistic. Also, in many ways it would make it much more unfair (see Hazzy's post for example).

intresting you say this when the pirates have Pvp off in their capital, thx for sharing.
Diabloz
Diabloz
Smart People's Club
Smart People's Club

Back to top Go down

Post  martx 2011-02-07, 7:07 am

Diabloz wrote:
martx wrote:PvP should CERTIANALY be on in kingdoms, and everywhere except for spawn town. People just need to learn that this is an RPG server, not a PvP one. Turning PvP off would make the gameplay much less realistic. Also, in many ways it would make it much more unfair (see Hazzy's post for example).

intresting you say this when the pirates have Pvp off in their capital, thx for sharing.

I didn't turn the PvP off, so it's not my fault. Also, I guess it's good that it's off in the begining, when everything is still being built, but later it should be turned off for sure.
martx

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabloz 2011-02-07, 10:22 am

martx wrote:
Diabloz wrote:

I didn't turn the PvP off, so it's not my fault. Also, I guess it's good that it's off in the begining, when everything is still being built, but later it should be turned off for sure.

you double contradicted your self first you say kingdoms should have pvp on, now your saying they should have pvp off and now your saying u didnt do it, you should really just stop and find out about your town, before you express your opinion on pvp. like you said "PvP should CERTIANALY be on in kingdoms, and everywhere except for spawn town" yet pirates have pvp off, EVERY other kingdom has pvp on. if you believe all kingdoms should have pvp on they you should inform you leader or a town assistant. plz dont reply with a completely different argument then the one that was pointed out k thx.
Diabloz
Diabloz
Smart People's Club
Smart People's Club

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-02-07, 2:36 pm

Diabloz wrote:
martx wrote:
Diabloz wrote:

you double contradicted your self first you say kingdoms should have pvp on, now your saying they should have pvp off and now your saying u didnt do it, you should really just stop and find out about your town, before you express your opinion on pvp. like you said "PvP should CERTIANALY be on in kingdoms, and everywhere except for spawn town" yet pirates have pvp off, EVERY other kingdom has pvp on. if you believe all kingdoms should have pvp on they you should inform you leader or a town assistant. plz dont reply with a completely different argument then the one that was pointed out k thx.

I don't think it was much an argument, I just think he may need to re-word himself. Smile
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-02-07, 3:44 pm

Blind_Merc wrote:
Diabloz wrote:
martx wrote:
Diabloz wrote:

I don't think it was much an argument, I just think he may need to re-word himself. Smile

It same as was before in 2.0 when one **** with name Ro**** played with PvP off and on so we cant kill pirates,but when good moment comes for pirates Ro**** turns PvP on...and we all die
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-07, 7:00 pm

Moved.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-02-07, 7:44 pm

Sevyn wrote:Moved.

yay
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  Minecrafter309 2011-03-06, 3:32 pm

But then Habit can't kill random people anymore! We don't want that now do we? (extreme sarcasm)

Minecrafter309 study
Minecrafter309
Minecrafter309

Back to top Go down

Post  Toren 2011-03-06, 4:55 pm

Minecrafter309 wrote:But then Habit can't kill random people anymore! We don't want that now do we? (extreme sarcasm)

Minecrafter309 study

... Have you even played w/ him? Or are you just basing these accusations off the Player Disputes forum? 0.o

(lol to legion people: "congrats he read the disputes forum *clap clap* xD)
Toren
Toren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down