The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dominion attack, illegal activity during ordeal

5 posters

Go down

Dominion attack, illegal activity during ordeal Empty Dominion attack, illegal activity during ordeal

Post  rhino600 2011-05-06, 10:27 pm

Name: rhino600
Others affected: bmun85, Paco_Sanchez, Zshep059, AJBUB
Time: 9:40 central time to around 10:10
Complaint: Paco_Sanchez logged on to find Darwinassist in his house, Darwin told Paco to hand over his valuables, Paco did not have anything because he only joined the server a few hours ago and was killed. Shep logged on right after Paco was killed and was immediately killed with no warning. Just after this I discovered Nathias and Igortv in my squad's town sneaking around, when confronted igor logged off and nathias ran off. Upon pursuing Darwin for killing allies, Paco and shep were killed again as well as myself and AJBUB who had rushed to our friend's aid. After the slaughter by Darwin, bmun came up from the mines and joined shep in checking on my position to see how I was faring. Once in my town they spotted igor in the vicinity under the town and pursued him. Shep caught up to igor, nothing was said, and once bmun arrived igor proceeded to kill both of them with no warning. At around the same time I was confronting Nathias about his purpose, he said he was exploring, then when I confronted him about igor's slaying of my friend he said it was revenge for killing gnomesmasher. (Gnomesmasher had been killed earlier after having been caught after being found stealing from bmun, shep, and paco. Once caught actual slaying done by makitalo2 an ally of ours and oracle of the server that had been staying in our town in an area I offered him to stay while he arranged for more permanent lodgings) While i was still confronting Nathias (with my words) Darwin showed up again. Nathias and Darwin teamed up and while i was still trying to find out why they were even doing this, they told me not to move or I would die, and proceeded to try and raid my house. They told me to give them my valuables, of which i had none due to recent slaughter by Darwin, once they started to leave Nathias ordered us to allow him to leave or he would kill us again. At this point I was still asking why they were doing this Darwin replied "like i said there's a hit on the red" when asked when he said this he replied "i implyed it". While we took screenshots of this statement they proceeded to retreat. I set Paco ans shep to tail them at the suggestion of Draco222 who i was consulting with during most of this event. While they were tailing Darwin, paco and shep were killed when Darwin simply turned around and slaughtered them without a word. While they were tailing him i discovered a swastika near my town that not one of us put there and reported it over the help channel thinking it could be related to this Dominion attack. Draco arrived shortly after this and I consulted with him on how to proceed and he suggested i report this incident. Note: All items of value in our inventories were taken and inventory was taken of what was missing, I can have the list put here if needed.

I will now attach some screenshots. Shep is attempting to make an account of the new forums but is having trouble so I shall copy this onto the old forums as well so he can support me with some of his own screenshots.
It is my opinion that while some of this raid was how raids usually go, most of it was not as the rules outline raids, there were more than a few instances of killing without warning and most likely other infractions on the rules as well. While I know my friends and I may have not followed the rules precisely either... we are new to the server and are not sure how to react when raided by fully diamond opponents. So if we did not act correctly we apologize.
Yeah having trouble with screenshots ... suggestions for imbedding them within my post?
https://i.servimg.com/u/f26/16/46/17/75/2011-011.png
https://i.servimg.com/u/f26/16/46/17/75/2011-012.png
https://i.servimg.com/u/f26/16/46/17/75/2011-013.png
https://i.servimg.com/u/f26/16/46/17/75/2011-010.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f26/16/46/17/75/2011-011.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f26/16/46/17/75/2011-012.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f26/16/46/17/75/2011-013.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f26/16/46/17/75/2011-014.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f26/16/46/17/75/2011-015.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f26/16/46/17/75/2011-016.jpg

Edit: Yeah now draco says it might be legal... I don't know really maybe I'm biased because this is the first time it's happened to me so I'm really not sure how these things usually go down. If I'm wrong for reporting this I'll take it down but for now I'll leave it up.
Edit 2: turns out this is all legit

Last edited by rhino600 on 2011-05-06, 11:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
rhino600
rhino600

Back to top Go down

Dominion attack, illegal activity during ordeal Empty Re: Dominion attack, illegal activity during ordeal

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-05-06, 10:29 pm

Sounds bad and complicated. Just post the URLs until you can get the embed working.
Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

Dominion attack, illegal activity during ordeal Empty Re: Dominion attack, illegal activity during ordeal

Post  MrSpoon 2011-05-07, 2:37 am

rhino600 wrote:Complaint: Paco_Sanchez logged on to find Darwinassist in his house, Darwin told Paco to hand over his valuables, Paco did not have anything because he only joined the server a few hours ago and was killed. Shep logged on right after Paco was killed and was immediately killed with no warning.

Just after this I discovered Nathias and Igortv in my squad's town sneaking around, when confronted igor logged off and nathias ran off. Upon pursuing Darwin for killing allies, Paco and shep were killed again as well as myself and AJBUB who had rushed to our friend's aid. After the slaughter by Darwin, bmun came up from the mines and joined shep in checking on my position to see how I was faring. Once in my town they spotted igor in the vicinity under the town and pursued him. Shep caught up to igor, nothing was said, and once bmun arrived igor proceeded to kill both of them with no warning. At around the same time I was confronting Nathias about his purpose, he said he was exploring, then when I confronted him about igor's slaying of my friend he said it was revenge for killing gnomesmasher. (Gnomesmasher had been killed earlier after having been caught after being found stealing from bmun, shep, and paco.

Once caught actual slaying done by makitalo2 an ally of ours and oracle of the server that had been staying in our town in an area I offered him to stay while he arranged for more permanent lodgings) While i was still confronting Nathias (with my words) Darwin showed up again. Nathias and Darwin teamed up and while i was still trying to find out why they were even doing this, they told me not to move or I would die, and proceeded to try and raid my house. They told me to give them my valuables, of which i had none due to recent slaughter by Darwin, once they started to leave Nathias ordered us to allow him to leave or he would kill us again. At this point I was still asking why they were doing this Darwin replied "like i said there's a hit on the red" when asked when he said this he replied "i implyed it".

While we took screenshots of this statement they proceeded to retreat. I set Paco ans shep to tail them at the suggestion of Draco222 who i was consulting with during most of this event. While they were tailing Darwin, paco and shep were killed when Darwin simply turned around and slaughtered them without a word. While they were tailing him i discovered a swastika near my town that not one of us put there and reported it over the help channel thinking it could be related to this Dominion attack. Draco arrived shortly after this and I consulted with him on how to proceed and he suggested i report this incident. Note: All items of value in our inventories were taken and inventory was taken of what was missing, I can have the list put here if needed.

sorry its just walls of text give me some difficulties (ever heard of papagraphs? Razz )

right my opinion on this... I think that it wasn't the ideal way of raiding, not much role play, a bit shitty but still they did have a slightly legit reason to raid (you are an enemy faction). As for paco and shep being killed while they followed darwin, what do you expect? he just slaughtered you guys and you think he is going to let you follow him to his base? Razz

I will say something of this to them (e.g. can't you do a better job of rp and try to be more friendly (I know I am not that aggressive when I raid)) but as I said this is legit as far as the server rules go although there could be some minor offences in there.

oh and P.S I ve seen plenty of swastika's and that doesn't really cut the cheese as one Razz
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabloz 2011-05-07, 2:13 pm

umm Darwinassist isnt part of the Dominon... so can you please change your title, we didnt attack anyone so thx.
Diabloz
Diabloz
Smart People's Club
Smart People's Club

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathias 2011-05-07, 4:26 pm

MrSpoon wrote:
rhino600 wrote:Complaint: Paco_Sanchez logged on to find Darwinassist in his house, Darwin told Paco to hand over his valuables, Paco did not have anything because he only joined the server a few hours ago and was killed. Shep logged on right after Paco was killed and was immediately killed with no warning.

Just after this I discovered Nathias and Igortv in my squad's town sneaking around, when confronted igor logged off and nathias ran off. Upon pursuing Darwin for killing allies, Paco and shep were killed again as well as myself and AJBUB who had rushed to our friend's aid. After the slaughter by Darwin, bmun came up from the mines and joined shep in checking on my position to see how I was faring. Once in my town they spotted igor in the vicinity under the town and pursued him. Shep caught up to igor, nothing was said, and once bmun arrived igor proceeded to kill both of them with no warning. At around the same time I was confronting Nathias about his purpose, he said he was exploring, then when I confronted him about igor's slaying of my friend he said it was revenge for killing gnomesmasher. (Gnomesmasher had been killed earlier after having been caught after being found stealing from bmun, shep, and paco.

Once caught actual slaying done by makitalo2 an ally of ours and oracle of the server that had been staying in our town in an area I offered him to stay while he arranged for more permanent lodgings) While i was still confronting Nathias (with my words) Darwin showed up again. Nathias and Darwin teamed up and while i was still trying to find out why they were even doing this, they told me not to move or I would die, and proceeded to try and raid my house. They told me to give them my valuables, of which i had none due to recent slaughter by Darwin, once they started to leave Nathias ordered us to allow him to leave or he would kill us again. At this point I was still asking why they were doing this Darwin replied "like i said there's a hit on the red" when asked when he said this he replied "i implyed it".

While we took screenshots of this statement they proceeded to retreat. I set Paco ans shep to tail them at the suggestion of Draco222 who i was consulting with during most of this event. While they were tailing Darwin, paco and shep were killed when Darwin simply turned around and slaughtered them without a word. While they were tailing him i discovered a swastika near my town that not one of us put there and reported it over the help channel thinking it could be related to this Dominion attack. Draco arrived shortly after this and I consulted with him on how to proceed and he suggested i report this incident. Note: All items of value in our inventories were taken and inventory was taken of what was missing, I can have the list put here if needed.

sorry its just walls of text give me some difficulties (ever heard of papagraphs? Razz )

right my opinion on this... I think that it wasn't the ideal way of raiding, not much role play, a bit shitty but still they did have a slightly legit reason to raid (you are an enemy faction). As for paco and shep being killed while they followed darwin, what do you expect? he just slaughtered you guys and you think he is going to let you follow him to his base? Razz

I will say something of this to them (e.g. can't you do a better job of rp and try to be more friendly (I know I am not that aggressive when I raid)) but as I said this is legit as far as the server rules go although there could be some minor offences in there.

oh and P.S I ve seen plenty of swastika's and that doesn't really cut the cheese as one Razz

You try being nice and RPing when you're on half a heart because Darwin just attacked you when you couldn't see him! Laughing I was a bit on edge Laughing
Nathias
Nathias

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down