The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

and nearly 10 years later...

+10
skeletonboy
Clinthor
igortv123
MaxxOverdrive
draco222
rhino600
Roflbeeb
Blind_Merc
Habit
BrynHavoc
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

and nearly 10 years later... - Page 2 Empty Re: and nearly 10 years later...

Post  BrynHavoc 2011-05-04, 4:14 pm

Roflbeeb wrote:I hope he's dead. I don't trust the Government either, especially the Obama Administration.

May I ask what about the Obama Administration makes them more untrustworthy than say, the Bush or Regan Administration?
BrynHavoc
BrynHavoc

http://thesideplot.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-05-04, 4:19 pm

*cough* Government Shutdown *cough*

Super Obama to the rescue! He saves the day singlehandedly once again!
And do you really think that birth certificate is really his?
Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

Post  BrynHavoc 2011-05-04, 6:13 pm

Roflbeeb wrote:*cough* Government Shutdown *cough*

Super Obama to the rescue! He saves the day singlehandedly once again!
And do you really think that birth certificate is really his?

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Oh you're one of those people. Because being president and faking a long form birth certificate are soooo fucking easy.

Yes that is really his...so next year, will you be voting for Palin or Trump? That is if you are even old enough to vote and comprehend politics.

Ya know what's weird, it's like wow we are in this huge debt, so it's weird ya know, cause like, I looked into this debt thing, I'm like "LOL OBAMA IS STEALING OUR MONEY, WTF" but like I looked into it and like, we are in this war LOL
This war that Obama plotted to fuck over america. So ya see what obama did, he FORCED george bush to start this war. FUCK OBAMA RIGHT! and like, Obama like told George Bush to say we wanted to find all their WMDs. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, MOTHER FUCKERS! And bush was all like "you guys, dont worry about this shit, it's only gonna be like 50 billion bucks, calm yo tits!"
And then it was like 2008 already. Ya know, long after bush was like "LOL JK! there were never WMDs!" and then we looked at the costs of the war and it was like "HAHA 50 billion, you fuckers actually bought that, hell nah, maybe more like THREE TRILLION!"

But even that's been way underestimated.

Then we have all these idiots running around "LOOK AT WHAT OBAMAS DONE TO AMERICA". As if this debt magically appeared one day when "muslim, unamerican, antichrist" arrived.

Of course this bull shit war isn't 100% to blame for how fucked over we are. Banks were a huge part of it too. Look it up, I mean, you don't have to. You can continue to be spoon fed shit the rest of your life and grow up while watching this country digress into nothingness as we force creationism on our youth and refuse to teach sex ed.
The average age of kids losing their virginity will continue to drop, instead of unwanted pregnancies in high school, they will go down to middle school, and with some crazy tea party nut job running our country, abortion will be illegal, our country will become so over populated with the dumbest of the dumb...

So I mean, what ever, if you want to be uneducated, go for it. I'll probably move to Canada or really, anywhere else in the world. You can be a "patriotic American" and claim that Obama is a terrorist sent by the devil himself, while you sit idle and watch the host of Celebrity Apprentice criticize the poor chump who has to deal with a bunch of fucking idiots while he cleans up the mess George Bush left him.

Do some fucking research man.

BrynHavoc
BrynHavoc

Back to top Go down

Post  BrynHavoc 2011-05-04, 6:27 pm

And while I've got you here, why don't you go ahead and watch this.

I mean, you probably wont because ignorance is awesome!
BrynHavoc
BrynHavoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-05-04, 6:49 pm

Chill dude, it's not like I'm personally attacking you or something. Also, just because I'm 14 does NOT mean I'm an ignorant retard. What, does holding the highest IQ in my school area not count for anything (138)? Also, politics is not that hard to comprehend, specifically if you have a profound interest in it. Oh, and for the record, did I ever blame Obama for the current state of the county? Did I even call him a "terrorist" or say he caused the war in Iraq? Did I ever blame him for the large amounts of delinquents our country has managed to raise? No. All I did was state I don't completely trust his administration or the fact that his birth certificate suddenly appears after months and months of demanding to see it.

And I really hate to pile on, but is the swearing really necessary?

Oh, and I watched your video. Happy now?
Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-05-04, 7:09 pm

Sigh,

Can't make everyone happy...

lol, you guys really need to look at cracked.com you may like it. Very Happy
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  BrynHavoc 2011-05-04, 7:14 pm

Roflbeeb wrote:Chill dude, it's not like I'm personally attacking you or something. Also, just because I'm 14 does NOT mean I'm an ignorant retard. What, does holding the highest IQ in my school area not count for anything (138)? Also, politics is not that hard to comprehend, specifically if you have a profound interest in it. Oh, and for the record, did I ever blame Obama for the current state of the county? Did I even call him a "terrorist" or say he caused the war in Iraq? Did I ever blame him for the large amounts of delinquents our country has managed to raise? No. All I did was state I don't completely trust his administration or the fact that his birth certificate suddenly appears after months and months of demanding to see it.

And I really hate to pile on, but is the swearing really necessary?

Oh, and I watched your video. Happy now?

This is the mature discussion section, if you can't handle swearing than maybe you shouldn't be here. You blamed government shut down on the Obama Administration. All the things the led up to that crisis were not his fault at all.

Why did it take so long for him to release his long for birth certificate? I don't know...I mean, it's not like he's the president or anything. It's not like he is busy running a country.
How 'bout this, go get your long form birth certificate for me. Go ahead, I'll wait. It's not an easy thing to do.
The was actually a typo on my birth certificate and I had to get that fixed. It took 8 months.

What I want is some facts that would give someone a reason not to trust President Obama. Again, government shut down, that's not something we get to in just a couple years, that was tension being built up for over 8 years.

And sorry, but if Einstein came back from the dead to tell me that he didn't trust Obama and accused him of not being born in America, I wouldn't give a shit if he gave me a time machine...

Do you really think a foreigner could so easily come into America and become president, do you think people wouldn't bother to check where he was born? That people would just take his word for it.

So let's say it's your turn. Fast forward 21 years. Finally you are old enough to run for president. You went to great colleges, graduated top of your class. You served in congress. You have tons of experience. You campaign for years, working up, you get elected fucking president!
Fuck yea, that's got to be one hell of a feeling. President of the United States of America. All those years and years of hard work become more worth it than you could ever imagine.
But wait a minute. No one believes you were born in America. They demand to see your birth certificate, you are so insulted. How could they even ask. So on top of running a country, now you have to give your birth certificate.
You give everyone what they have been asking for. It's out there, verified by numerous people. But that's no good enough. Can you even fucking believe it? What more can you do? What more proof can you really give?
So eventually you release your long form birth certificate. Finally that is over with, done and done, right? No. Wrong. People still don't believe you. You give them exactly what they ask for and they say it's not real...

I mean, come on dude.

BrynHavoc
BrynHavoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-05-04, 7:19 pm

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

Hate to pull that one one you, but frankly, chill out.

Your opinion, my opinion, I don't care. About either. Neither should you.
As if 2 people are going to have an effect on what people think about the president.

Forget that, I DO care about my opinion. Now, let's just stop this before we both start acting like assholes.
Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-05-04, 9:32 pm

Your clearly not . . . never mind.

and nearly 10 years later... - Page 2 Memes-you-rock-obama

And here is your fricking reason. Happy?
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-05-05, 3:41 am

*Leaves thread*

I hope you know neither of you have managed to change my position.

Good day.
Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-05-05, 6:53 am

This is kind've off-topic but I read this as.

Roflbeeb wrote:*Leaves thread*

I hope you know neither of you will get married something position.

Good day.

Wow I kneed my eyes checked. -.-
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSpoon 2011-05-05, 10:13 am

Blind_Merc wrote:This is kind've off-topic but I read this as.

Roflbeeb wrote:*Leaves thread*

I hope you know neither of you will get married something position.

Good day.

Wow I kneed my eyes checked. -.-

awww what would we do without your comic relief blind_merc Smile

oh and i watched the video bryn .... this interviewer is good I think I might watch some more. As an outsider (British (obv)) I m finding a bit ridicules with all this fuss over a birth certificate. It seems like republicans are just playing dirty and I can see why because to the rest of the world obama is doing a good job in the USA and not because the is the first black president but because he is a good one.

There no need to fall out over political beliefs I have friends who have completly different beliefs to me and it never realy comes up as a problem so lets just make up and hold hands flower Razz
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSpoon 2011-05-05, 10:51 am

Habit wrote:
BrynHavoc wrote:
Roflbeeb wrote:I hope he's dead. I don't trust the Government either, especially the Obama Administration.

May I ask what about the Obama Administration makes them more untrustworthy than say, the Bush or Regan Administration?

yes u can ask, he is black

If thats a joke how is it even funny? and if not your the sort of person that gives germany a bad name
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-05-05, 11:18 am

if u think something on my statement is wrong ur just ignorant
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  skeletonboy 2011-05-05, 11:34 am

If you cant see anything wrong with your statement you deserve to be put down.
skeletonboy
skeletonboy

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSpoon 2011-05-05, 11:45 am

Habit wrote:if u think something on my statement is wrong ur just ignorant

lets hope this is FINALLY enough to persuade the mods the server doesn't want you. You should have been banned months ago
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-05-05, 12:27 pm

o_o in germany we got a free opinion O_O
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  skeletonboy 2011-05-05, 1:10 pm

Habit, you have turned a perfectly reasonable debate into racism. I can't speak for anyone else here, but I don't want you on these forums or the new site any more.
skeletonboy
skeletonboy

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSpoon 2011-05-05, 1:16 pm

skeletonboy wrote:Habit, you have turned a perfectly reasonable debate into racism. I can't speak for anyone else here, but I don't want you on these forums or the new site any more.
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSpoon 2011-05-05, 1:35 pm

Habit wrote:u dont get it, this server is rigged anyways, items get spawned when u steal them from a faction, ur like the fairest player on the server and get banned every 2 days, guys who hack are allowed back on the server. the old good community almost died and only jews like you are left. no sense to stay on this server

well bugger off then! we dont want you! you complain when people called you a nazi! stop acting like one
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post  ­ 2011-05-05, 2:18 pm

Habit has been banned from the forums, server, and teamspeak. There was evidence enough of his racism and he was on his last straw as it was.

He will not be back if I can help it.

Return to the original discussion
­
­
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSpoon 2011-05-05, 2:22 pm

I. Thank. You.
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post  skeletonboy 2011-05-05, 2:36 pm

This is months later than I would have liked, but thank you.
skeletonboy
skeletonboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum