The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cannot connect to minecraft.net with my client

3 posters

Go down

cannot connect to minecraft.net with my client Empty cannot connect to minecraft.net with my client

Post  Habit 2011-04-15, 7:45 am

i hope this is the right place to post this, since its not a real problem about our server Mad
well since yesterday in the morning im trying to connect to minecraft.net via my client. whenever im trying it just tells me "can't connect to minecraft.net" i was asking fiew ppl if they have the same issue and they told me they dont, its working normal for them. I tried to log in with an other account, without sucess. i dont have a firewall that blocks the connection or anything. 2 days ago everything worked perfect. i reinstalled the client. still no success.
i can play via the minecraft.net "playing" function without problems.

anyone has similar problems or might know how to fix it?
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

cannot connect to minecraft.net with my client Empty Re: cannot connect to minecraft.net with my client

Post  KhaosLeper 2011-04-15, 10:29 am

Do you have the new client with the web feed in it? If not you need it to connect since the way user accounts are connected changed.
KhaosLeper

Back to top Go down

cannot connect to minecraft.net with my client Empty Re: cannot connect to minecraft.net with my client

Post  Habit 2011-04-15, 11:18 am

i found out what it was... like every pokerclient the minecraft client dislikes it when u dont have the right date on ur windwos ~~
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  05CAR7AN15 2012-03-16, 1:02 pm

Habit wrote:i found out what it was... like every pokerclient the minecraft client dislikes it when u dont have the right date on ur windwos ~~
i have probably got exactely the same problem you had, but i don't understand the solution you mentioned, what's that you said about poker? confused
05CAR7AN15
05CAR7AN15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down