The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMERICA YEAH.

+5
TheLolness
Blind_Merc
MrSpoon
­
Sevyn
9 posters

Go down

AMERICA YEAH. Empty AMERICA YEAH.

Post  Sevyn 2011-04-12, 10:16 pm

AMERICA.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

AMERICA YEAH. Empty Re: AMERICA YEAH.

Post  ­ 2011-04-13, 1:47 am

SLAVERY FUCK YEA- What.
­
­
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSpoon 2011-04-13, 2:08 am

ooook

can I just say you ll be sorry when China takes over the world (which it soon will) Razz
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-04-13, 3:43 am

MrSpoon wrote:ooook

can I just say you ll be sorry when China takes over the world (which it soon will) Razz

China and Russia should take over the board. Maybe Korea to.
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-04-13, 8:40 am

MrSpoon wrote:ooook

Naw dude, their population rate is actually decreasing because they have a ridicoulous ratio of guys to girls and the one child policy.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLolness 2011-04-13, 1:18 pm

woah woah woah... i think that Switzerland is going to take over the world becuase they have the worlds biggest particle accelerator and the possibility of them producing a black hole in the future would be realy dangerous =D so
yea we are Fucked.
TheLolness
TheLolness

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-04-13, 2:00 pm

Russia is doing better but is not strong enough. They have shitty weapons and aircraft, and can't stand up to America's airforce. Numbers do NOT always count when you only have infantry and tanks... China has a huge land army but its navy and airforce are almost non-existant. They are worried about Russia, so they have a large land force... And since America will attack China (if it does) from the Pacific, chances are it is going to need its non existant navy and airforce... (Of course, America won't only attack from the Pacific, but they will).

Korea is another matter. They probably would do some damage with their obsession with ballistic missiles, so that would be a big problem. However, they wouldn't be able to conquer us. Throwing around nukes won't cut it. Plus, their population is much lower than ours, so technically their military is as well.

BTW I did no research on any of this whatsoever, so if I have some info wrong please correct me!
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-04-13, 5:10 pm

draco222 wrote:Russia is doing better but is not strong enough. They have shitty weapons and aircraft, and can't stand up to America's airforce. Numbers do NOT always count when you only have infantry and tanks... China has a huge land army but its navy and airforce are almost non-existant. They are worried about Russia, so they have a large land force... And since America will attack China (if it does) from the Pacific, chances are it is going to need its non existant navy and airforce... (Of course, America won't only attack from the Pacific, but they will).

Korea is another matter. They probably would do some damage with their obsession with ballistic missiles, so that would be a big problem. However, they wouldn't be able to conquer us. Throwing around nukes won't cut it. Plus, their population is much lower than ours, so technically their military is as well.

BTW I did no research on any of this whatsoever, so if I have some info wrong please correct me!

It's not about Russia's Aircrafts, and Weapons - Aren't they the ones holding the most Nukes?
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-04-13, 5:23 pm

True, but Obama signed a type of treaty with them so that Russia and America would highly restrict their use of ballistic missiles. This was around November or December, forgive me I have a terrible sense of past time.
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-04-13, 7:50 pm

draco222 wrote:True, but Obama signed a type of treaty with them so that Russia and America would highly restrict their use of ballistic missiles. This was around November or December, forgive me I have a terrible sense of past time.

No one is allowed to use nukes else the world would just turn into a pile of charred ash.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabloz 2011-04-13, 8:15 pm

TheLolness wrote:woah woah woah... i think that Switzerland is going to take over the world becuase they have the worlds biggest particle accelerator and the possibility of them producing a black hole in the future would be realy dangerous =D so
yea we are Fucked.

lol this is kinda true xD, funny too.
Diabloz
Diabloz
Smart People's Club
Smart People's Club

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxxOverdrive 2011-04-14, 2:33 am

MaxxOverdrive
MaxxOverdrive

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-04-14, 7:01 am

Sevyn wrote:
draco222 wrote:True, but Obama signed a type of treaty with them so that Russia and America would highly restrict their use of ballistic missiles. This was around November or December, forgive me I have a terrible sense of past time.

No one is allowed to use nukes else the world would just turn into a pile of charred ash.

Doesn't mean they wont if they get some crazed leader. xD
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSpoon 2011-04-14, 7:40 am

so what If america has a big military. Without a war (which lets face it would be stupid) economy is the most important factor and in case you haven't noticed China's economy is rocketing up and it estimated to overtake the USA between 10 to 15 years (according to neutral research a.k.a not done by the US or China cos you guys will just lie bout the facts Razz )
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Clinthor 2011-04-14, 12:10 pm

MrSpoon wrote:so what If america has a big military. Without a war (which lets face it would be stupid) economy is the most important factor and in case you haven't noticed China's economy is rocketing up and it estimated to overtake the USA between 10 to 15 years (according to neutral research a.k.a not done by the US or China cos you guys will just lie bout the facts Razz )

they are cheating! there damn factory workers work in conditions similar to what they were at the turn of the century here lol. plus i would imagine if they would get rid of the free trade with china (which they will not) they economy would slow way the hell down since company would go back to mexico again which would be awesome.
Clinthor
Clinthor

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-04-14, 3:53 pm

It is true... China is known for having to be lecture on human rights etc. etc. Therefore, can you balance a corrupt economy on Human Rights????

(A little off topic)
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  Clinthor 2011-04-14, 6:33 pm

this magically got way to serious for a topic started with the team america theme song lol
Clinthor
Clinthor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum