The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp is great

+5
ivanelk
igortv123
MrSpoon
Habit
Sevyn
9 posters

Go down

Rp is great Empty Rp is great

Post  Sevyn 2011-03-28, 10:06 pm

it is so fricking fun

(me and shigan camping in the night)

Shigan: *fart
Sevyn: *sniffs
Sevyn: *gags
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Rp is great Empty Re: Rp is great

Post  Habit 2011-03-29, 10:10 am

great roleplay, hope one day u chicks will understand that banging a puppey and imagine its a beatiful girl isnt the roleplay we need on this server
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSpoon 2011-03-29, 11:39 am

dont listen to habit he just jealous of ur excellent acting...keep up the good work Wink
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-03-29, 12:28 pm

Habit wrote:great roleplay, hope one day u chicks will understand that banging a puppey and imagine its a beatiful girl isnt the roleplay we need on this server

Welcome back to you too Habit. I was hoping you could learn some manners.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-03-29, 12:48 pm

how can u judge my manners? O_O
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  igortv123 2011-03-29, 2:09 pm

Sevyn wrote:
Habit wrote:great roleplay, hope one day u chicks will understand that banging a puppey and imagine its a beatiful girl isnt the roleplay we need on this server

He came, and he was banned. Lawl!
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-03-29, 2:42 pm

igortv123 wrote:
Sevyn wrote:

It's really funny when you still decide you can make fun of others. See what your doing here breaks your number one rule (at least if you considered my post violating it) which is being a dick.
If you took my post in your thread being a dick maybe you should learn to be relatively respectful because this post of yours is no better actually my post was well thought out. This post of yours is just making fun of Habit.

I know about 50% of the total story as is, but I know for a fact that your post is uncalled for. I know habit's post isn't any better, but I believe two wrongs don't make a right.

I am in no way disputing should he had been banned (despite from what I know the 3, 2, 1, rule was not followed), but it isn't your business and even if you take the stance that you were just informing sevyn he was banned the "lawl!" was completely unnecessary.

Honestly, I normally wouldn't care so much, but it was what you said to me in your post which is why I am doing this.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Toren 2011-03-29, 4:00 pm

igortv123 wrote:
Sevyn wrote:

Certainly doesnt apply to just Habit. Nice Igor.
Toren
Toren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-03-29, 4:05 pm

ivanelk wrote:
igortv123 wrote:
Sevyn wrote:

It's really funny when you still decide you can make fun of others. See what your doing here breaks your number one rule (at least if you considered my post violating it) which is being a dick.
If you took my post in your thread being a dick maybe you should learn to be relatively respectful because this post of yours is no better actually my post was well thought out. This post of yours is just making fun of Habit.

I know about 50% of the total story as is, but I know for a fact that your post is uncalled for. I know habit's post isn't any better, but I believe two wrongs don't make a right.

I am in no way disputing should he had been banned (despite from what I know the 3, 2, 1, rule was not followed), but it isn't your business and even if you take the stance that you were just informing sevyn he was banned the "lawl!" was completely unnecessary.

Honestly, I normally wouldn't care so much, but it was what you said to me in your post which is why I am doing this.

I think he was simply responding to a trolling post with some trolling words. (NEUTRAL VIEWPOINT. DON'T FLAME ME BRO.)

And why don't you write up one of these instead for Habit? Animal sexual abuse is no laughing matter. It was almost disgusting enough for me to delete it, but I respect freedom of speech.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  igortv123 2011-03-29, 4:13 pm

ivanelk wrote:
igortv123 wrote:
Sevyn wrote:

Oh well, think what you want. Hes a dick to me, and to others, I don't care for him. I'm dropping the subject now. (He WAS warned 3 times, kicked twice, then banned. This wasnt ment to be an insult)
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  Applebeard 2011-03-29, 4:30 pm

moving on from this the above posts, just like to say that my school term is almost over, so Applebeard will be returning to the server soon, to troll around and act confused just like before.
Applebeard
Applebeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-03-29, 4:54 pm

Applebeard wrote:moving on from this the above posts, just like to say that my school term is almost over, so Applebeard will be returning to the server soon, to troll around and act confused just like before.
YAAAY! Welcome back, buddy!

On a slightly unrelated note: WOOT YAH 400TH POST WOOT MEOW OINK LEEROY JENKINS OMYGODIAMAMAZING POW ZAM WHAM MY PET CHICKENS NAME IS CLEADIS IT IS ALSO MY BROTHERS MINECRAFT ACCOUNT NAME LOLOLOL RANDOM 400 IS MY NEW FAVORITE NUMBER WEEEEEEEEEEE!!! ISNT THIS FUN I THINK ITS FUN. NOW LOOK AT YOUR POSTCOUNT NOW BACK TO MINE NOW BACK AT YOURS THEN BACK TO MINE SADLY YOURS ISNT MINE BUT IF YOU START POSTING MORE YOU COULD PRETEND ITS MINE

EDIT: IM ON THE FORUMS
Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-03-29, 5:28 pm

igortv123 wrote:
ivanelk wrote:
igortv123 wrote:
Sevyn wrote:

Oh well, think what you want. Hes a dick to me, and to others, I don't care for him. I'm dropping the subject now. (He WAS warned 3 times, kicked twice, then banned. This wasnt ment to be an insult)
Sevyn that's a failure as a mod right there. (not saying your are a bad mod)
You should have deleted Habits post.
You don't allow trolling to go on period. Trolling each other in order to even it out doesn't work. Not even mentioning the fact that igor was not trolling directly about Habit's post. So all this equals is a troll just raging and a troll trolling someone else.
That was directed at sevyn.
I did not hear anything about him being kicked twice at all warned maybe, not kicked. If he was there isn't anything to be said, but you don't have any right to be a dick to him. I am sorry Igor you can't justify that. Action was taken, you aren't justified in being a dick to him.

Still broke your rule though and now that you admit it I don't see why you shouldn't get a warning.

Also Rp is just meh right now. It doesn't really serve much of a function. I think an in character teamspeak channel might be more productive for some people because I do most all of the communication through team speak because honestly it is more convenient and works much better for having conversations.

Last edited by ivanelk on 2011-03-29, 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  igortv123 2011-03-29, 5:30 pm

So, what are you doing now? Trolol? If you took offence to my post, go and make a dispute thread about it. Habit has said worse.
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-03-29, 5:34 pm

igortv123 wrote:So, what are you doing now? Trolol? If you took offence to my post, go and make a dispute thread about it. Habit has said worse.
What do you mean by this? Are you implying I am trolling?
Let's see what you find to be the definition of trolling then because none of my posts are trolling anyone.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  igortv123 2011-03-29, 5:35 pm

ivanelk wrote:
igortv123 wrote:So, what are you doing now? Trolol? If you took offence to my post, go and make a dispute thread about it. Habit has said worse.
Let's see what you find to be the definition of trolling then because none of my posts are trolling anyone.
*flaming Sorry.
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-03-29, 6:18 pm

have to go to toilette, the paint pen already,
thanks googletranslator
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabloz 2011-03-29, 6:33 pm

Habit wrote:have to go to toilette, the paint pen already,
thanks googletranslator

lol "the paint pen already" fail joke translation
Diabloz
Diabloz
Smart People's Club
Smart People's Club

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-03-29, 6:38 pm

igortv123 wrote:
ivanelk wrote:
*flaming Sorry.
Ok let's see this one play out.
How am I flaming?

@Habit: nice one.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down