The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

want to ask community for punishment (NO ADMINS) "no honour naavve and ballnazor"

4 posters

Go down

want to ask community for punishment (NO ADMINS) "no honour naavve and ballnazor" Empty want to ask community for punishment (NO ADMINS) "no honour naavve and ballnazor"

Post  Habit 2011-01-10, 8:22 am

Hey guys. ill start with my story

naavve and ballnazor killed me over and over again when i started on 2.0. most of the time i just was working on my castle, digging or whatever, i never raided or anything.
they said they attack us cause georgeh has lots of diamondsl and well it was true.
one day someone looted their chests and somehow they thought it was me. to that time i didnt even know where pirates are at and sure it wasnt me, still they flamed me, insulted me, even adrian got angry on me thought its me thatswhy he still kinda hates me ^_^

now whenever i saw ballnazor or navee i tried to kill them fair and yesterday a funny thing happened. I looted naavve, he had 42 diamonds on him. complained about me spawnkilling him.
admin confirmed it was a fair kill, i can keep his items, still he was bagging me for like 20 minutes to give em back.
Since im only building at the moment i first offered him half of it. he still was whining so i gave all expect 1 single diamond to him. he was very happy telling me we are in peace now and hes going to give me something for my diamonds. also he said hes going to tell ballnazor about it that he doesnt kill and kill me over.

well i logged off after that, when i logged in about 1 hr later my castle was a little bit griefed, my entrance was closed with diamonds and some halfstones were missing. and someone took my diamondtools i forget in a chest when i went for the naavve kill^^

i logged off to get some rest.
when i logged in today where i logged off was like 5 lavastreams and i got killed
i saw ballnazor walking arround near to the island i am on. since i was at spawn, walking to my island i made some hunting and got like half inventory of food, stored it in my chest, ballnazor still was walking arround there, since we were officially in peace now i didnt fear it but when i needed some food it was gone. and he told me he took it and eat it, same as he took my diamondtools the day before and kidna told me how stupid i was to give the diamonds back and loughed at me

since its just badass play and he didnt do something wrong expect the griefing i cant prove it was him its not an isult i could carry on to an admin. so in my eyes this "non honour" behavior earns some punishment thatswhy im posting here to ask the community for some punishment. feel free to kill this guys whenever u see them, for sure no spawnkilling or whatever but be aware they never leave their base alone.

hope u can follow my german-english and dont think my behaviour on this case is to childish Very Happy

cya ingame
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

want to ask community for punishment (NO ADMINS) "no honour naavve and ballnazor" Empty Re: want to ask community for punishment (NO ADMINS) "no honour naavve and ballnazor"

Post  ballnazor 2011-01-10, 8:41 am

First of all i will confirm what is true or not. We have been killing eachother since 2.0. Or well you trying to kill us and getting killed. No griefing was ever done. Prove that i have ruined your castle multiple times and i will happily get banned. And there isnt really something you can do about giving back your loot? I only said it was stupid to give back loot and i never laughed at you.

You have no proof whatsoever so its just stupid to bring everything bad that has happened to you and try to blame it on me and naavve. Dont leave your chests in the open if you dont want them looted.
ballnazor

Back to top Go down

want to ask community for punishment (NO ADMINS) "no honour naavve and ballnazor" Empty Re: want to ask community for punishment (NO ADMINS) "no honour naavve and ballnazor"

Post  Habit 2011-01-10, 9:09 am

ur wrong about thatone, i kill one and the other /spawn, kinda looking forward what happens now, sicne u cant anymore Very Happy
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  ballnazor 2011-01-10, 9:44 am

Sense, This thread makes none
ballnazor

Back to top Go down

Post  AdrianRedd 2011-01-10, 1:10 pm

I wouldn't believe that a pirate would be dumb enough to grief with diamond blocks. That's just idiocy. However, I wouldn't put it past Ball to take your food. While I don't understand why he would take all your food (he's not following the Code if he did), I do understand why he took your diamond tools. Naavve was being naive when she said that you were "at peace", since it's difficult to make any sort of peace agreement between a raiding faction a vagabond. Never take peace for granted, you should have confirmed it with Ball in chat rather than just assuming he would honor it, or that he even knew about it.

Generally, if you're a vagabond it's a pretty good idea to move around so it's not so easy to find your stuff and take it. If you find proof that Ball was the one that griefed you, he will be severely punished by the Pirates as well as Soto for breaking the Pirate Code and the rules. However if you have a real problem with Pirate raids, then you should probably move to a new location. Pirates are raiders, and they will attack you when they feel it's necessary. If you have concerns that they are doing this unfairly though, send me a message and I'll be sure to talk to them about following the Code in their raiding.
AdrianRedd
AdrianRedd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-01-12, 12:18 am

This is really weird. I'm probably going to stay away from it.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down