The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habit not RPing and breaking IC/OOC when killing.

+3
KhaosLeper
Habit
Doomkiwi
7 posters

Go down

Habit not RPing and breaking IC/OOC when killing. Empty Habit not RPing and breaking IC/OOC when killing.

Post  Doomkiwi 2011-02-08, 12:52 pm

Name: Habit

Others affected: Everyone on the damn server

Time: 11:30 Pacific

Complaint:
Habit does not understand the fundamentals of IC and OOC and clearly violates the rules. In this instance I (Doomkiwi) killed a person outside of Habit's base, I rped asking for his items or him facing death, he did not drop the items and either tried to run away or moved around, so I killed him. I could see no one around, especially not habit, and I contend that they were not around to begin with (this is contested by habit, and due to crouching I can not deny that one of the people may have been behind the gate even if I seriously doubt it, but this is aside from the point). After I killed Subterranean I look for items and begin to leave, however from the complete opposite direction of his base Habit comes and starts flinging arrows at me out of the blue. He did not attempt to engage in RP. There is no way he could have known ICly that I had killed a member of his faction because of new life rule and that nobody could have gotten to him that fast. After calling me a whiner repeatedly and telling me to not talk about OOC things in OOC he told me that he had received a message (which is OOC) that I needed to die. This is unacceptable, and he tried to justify it before telling me about the message by saying that:

a) he has the authority to kill anyone he pleases on the street as he is "death incarnate" without rp
and
B) that I was in his territory (even if it isn't owned by him and he didn't tell me I was in his territory).

Anyone who has such a large faction should know and obey the laws and fundamentals of RP. Habit does neither. Please instill disciplinary action and/or make him learn and obey RP/rules.

Also "Sub" tried to revenge kill me by pushing me into the fountain.

Some proof: Habit not RPing and breaking IC/OOC when killing. Habitisanoob
Doomkiwi

Back to top Go down

Habit not RPing and breaking IC/OOC when killing. Empty Re: Habit not RPing and breaking IC/OOC when killing.

Post  Habit 2011-02-08, 1:02 pm

im so tired about this whining crap about my person.
ill hold this short. yesterday him and kremit where at my base, i rped them, told them to leave, i dont want to hve em that close, if they wont they will die both. (chivers706 was watching all the scenaria i think) i killed them both.
today, i just collected sand for diabloz, coming back to my base i saw his name running on the bridge which only leads to my castle. he was running straight to me so i wouldnt have the time to talk to him in local. i didnt insult him for sure, donno where he got this from, i just said im tired of this whining, in the otherside i got called a moron but well. ppl hate losing i understand it must be hard. so i spammed arrow since i warned him yesterday about not coming to close to my castle again. he even "touched" the gate so to say "wasnt in his territory" is just bs
if he wouldnt kept on running straight to me i would have rped him but i just didnt see the time and thought the waning yesterday was enough.

just awesome to see that guys want to pvp, but hate cant stand losing.
my moves were 100% legit and its standart whining.
i hope an admin will judge this fair, not involving my name in his desicion
over and out unless there are more questions to me myself i wont post here anymore.
so tired of all this crap Smile
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Habit not RPing and breaking IC/OOC when killing. Empty Re: Habit not RPing and breaking IC/OOC when killing.

Post  KhaosLeper 2011-02-08, 1:04 pm

I can vouch for this. I wasn't there in person but I was reading the chat and saw all this happen. Oh and before any Legion member tries to say that Doom insulted Habit, it is a lie. The only insult came from me and that was calling Habit a moron.

To be honest I'm tired of seeing people quit and leave because Habit and his cronies think they can do whatever they want, constantly. In order to kill an RP session must be engaged from what I've been told. Doom did this and Sub chose to ignore him which then opened up combat and allowed Doom to kill Sub. Habit's counterattack was not RP based and thus illegal based on the new life rule.

The New Life rule is a convention used when a player is killed. When they respawn they have a “new life”. All bad blood between two players is gone after the killed player respawns. Once the player is dead they no longer “exist" and you move on with your life; it’s as if they are dead and buried. When someone dies and respawns they are basically a new person with the exception of being a faction member.

This is to prevent actions of revenge.

For example: a situation in which someone follows a spawned player to kill them each time they leave the pvp free spawn zone. Killing someone for revenge is not okay. It only spirals into a feud between two players killing each other over and over again over something that happened many deaths ago.

I don't care if Habit thinks he is "death" or whatever the hell he is rambling about constantly being the "one king". He is a player on the server and needs to follow the rules.
KhaosLeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-08, 1:32 pm

KhaosLeper wrote:I can vouch for this. I wasn't there in person but I was reading the chat and saw all this happen. Oh and before any Legion member tries to say that Doom insulted Habit, it is a lie. The only insult came from me and that was calling Habit a moron.

To be honest I'm tired of seeing people quit and leave because Habit and his cronies think they can do whatever they want, constantly. In order to kill an RP session must be engaged from what I've been told. Doom did this and Sub chose to ignore him which then opened up combat and allowed Doom to kill Sub. Habit's counterattack was not RP based and thus illegal based on the new life rule.

The New Life rule is a convention used when a player is killed. When they respawn they have a “new life”. All bad blood between two players is gone after the killed player respawns. Once the player is dead they no longer “exist" and you move on with your life; it’s as if they are dead and buried. When someone dies and respawns they are basically a new person with the exception of being a faction member.

This is to prevent actions of revenge.

For example: a situation in which someone follows a spawned player to kill them each time they leave the pvp free spawn zone. Killing someone for revenge is not okay. It only spirals into a feud between two players killing each other over and over again over something that happened many deaths ago.

I don't care if Habit thinks he is "death" or whatever the hell he is rambling about constantly being the "one king". He is a player on the server and needs to follow the rules.

i already told u in the chat to just stay out since u have nothing todo with this case exept a friendship to doomkiwi or whatever reason ur in the trade teamspeak channel 24/7 with him, doubt for trading.
i can tell u once again, stay out plz u have nothing todo with this situation.
As a member/the owner of this place i should be allowed to kill ppl who are coming straight from the gate running to me, if i would try to chat i would die. well i could logoff but that against my own rules and would be gamemechanic abuse.
once guys learn how to rp and dont just run at me trying to kill me and if they fail finding a reason to get rid of me cause of personal issues or what the hell do i know why its not my mistake.

still i really really dont want to tell everyone, everytime he comes near my castle (the water arround, the bridge to the gate, the little place of sand where our farm got griefed down) i dont want to tell everyone every single life they come here to leave it etc, i hope u understand that, since we are well hated and get raided like 24/7.

In oder to get rid of such problems, would it be enough to place signs which say "come closer and we will kill you" or something like that solve the problem? conversatoins with other players dont lead to anything good, whatever u are talking about when u got such a bad image as i do (no i dont want to change it, stop telling this)

and im tired, i always give my opinion, explaining what is happening and somehow all the time i get insulted. no day passed by for like 2 weeks now when noone called me an asshole, a moron, stupid, 10 year old, nazi, russian, french, jew, -deleted-, offlogger...... *endless list*. i might be provokading ingame but guys should seperate this from insulting. i barely insulted anyone since i joined this server but i get insulted so damn often.

Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-08, 1:40 pm

btw what he means with "icly"? Mad
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-08, 2:55 pm

when u kill a person right on the entrance to his house i consider this raiding btw. there is no raiding atm Mad
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  DarwinAssist 2011-02-08, 6:36 pm

I don't see the problem with what habit did. If someone attacks your castle and you kill someone in that faction you can bet there are going to be some people out to get you. Not only this but he was still at the scene of the crime so if you want to get all technical he saw the dead body and blood on your sword. Also just because he didn't say that you killed him in local chat doesn't mean he can't know. If you make it like that then there is no reason for even having faction chat. I have been on servers were you have to do everything in local chat and it is a nightmare for the admins to find out what info was local chat and not in /msg chat. So stop whining about the fact the you tried to raid us and got killed.
DarwinAssist

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-02-08, 7:44 pm

habit repeating my history in 2.0

i were killing everyone and all were bitching about it
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-08, 9:26 pm

Demenotor wrote:habit repeating my history in 2.0

but i didnt grief! HAHAHA
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-02-08, 9:28 pm

Habit wrote:

I didnt grief ether ....
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-02-09, 12:07 am

Someone actually RP's on here?

It's rare that I hear that, I must say beware when RPing because the server is complete many people don't care nor bother doing it.
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-09, 5:27 am

Demenotor wrote:
Habit wrote:

I didnt grief ether ....
I have seen otherwise.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down