The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbit Miss Using powers

+6
ivanelk
chivers706
Habit
ballnazor
Hazzy
nsumasterchief
10 posters

Go down

Habbit Miss Using powers Empty Habbit Miss Using powers

Post  nsumasterchief 2011-02-05, 3:55 am

I was building a small city just for fun, and witnesses on of Habits people walking by my place. A second later, Habit warped in and began trying to break my wall. Im all for the PVPing but warping in is wrong. Something needs to be done about this.
nsumasterchief

Back to top Go down

Habbit Miss Using powers Empty Re: Habbit Miss Using powers

Post  Hazzy 2011-02-05, 4:03 am

It looks like Ivan built additional pylons, and a cybercore.
Hazzy
Hazzy

Back to top Go down

Post  ballnazor 2011-02-05, 6:24 am

I would really like someone to talk to habit about his behaviour, Hes going around killing all the new people so that they will hate him and he says that "I can get some pvp". This is not acceptable and nothing you should do.
ballnazor

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-05, 11:19 am

nsumasterchief wrote:I was building a small city just for fun, and witnesses on of Habits people walking by my place. A second later, Habit warped in and began trying to break my wall. Im all for the PVPing but warping in is wrong. Something needs to be done about this.

davidfairclough is btw no part of my faction or my base or anything
and i dont have the power to warp. most ppl dont know about using the shift button

i dont know what this whining is about, once i made myself a way in ur base u just logged off and i dont open a threat about it or anything dude

im getting so tired of all the whining. all my raids are legit. im playing the character of a cruel king. deal with and and hate me ingame. but stop accusing me of things i cant even do
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  chivers706 2011-02-05, 11:20 am

Even though it is not my job to handle player disputes I just wanted to say that Habit does not have any powers...he can not warp into your base...i will go over the logs and check to make sure he is not cheating but that is all i can do. I know he can be a dick at times but PVP is part of the server. I will talk to him about slowing down and not just go around killing new people just for the sport of it. Also I will talk to Seyven who is in charge of our players and disputes to carry out this decision. He will not be punished because he does not have admin powers, and he does have the right to kill people on the server (it is PVP).... He knows he is watched closely.
chivers706
chivers706

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-05, 11:36 am

nsumasterchief wrote:I was building a small city just for fun, and witnesses on of Habits people walking by my place. A second later, Habit warped in and began trying to break my wall. Im all for the PVPing but warping in is wrong. Something needs to be done about this.
No one can warp/tp unless they are a mod and mod's can't be in factions. Therefore your wrong.

Second we don't go around killing new people either. We kill people that we know have valuables on them or in self defense.
I am going to give some props to banasaur when we raided him he didn't accuse us of cheating, he was mad of course, but all you people do is if you get successfully raided all you do is whine. You say habit warps, well he can't. You say he broke towny blocks, well he can't. This is honestly impressive, Habit is so good he must be cheating Razz .
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-02-05, 11:40 am

Ivanelk, whether or not habit is cheating, attacking a non-finished town is just sad. What is the point, and masterchief was in the process of working. What is the point of killing an honest worker???
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-05, 11:46 am

draco222 wrote:Ivanelk, whether or not habit is cheating, attacking a non-finished town is just sad. What is the point, and masterchief was in the process of working. What is the point of killing an honest worker???
What is the point of playing on this server if your just going to make a thread every time you die???
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-02-05, 11:48 am

O.o I haven't made a thread on any time I died. Its frustrating to have your work-in progress be griefed when there is NO REASON TO DO SO. Thats the whole reason...
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazzy 2011-02-05, 11:51 am

ivanelk wrote:
draco222 wrote:Ivanelk, whether or not habit is cheating, attacking a non-finished town is just sad. What is the point, and masterchief was in the process of working. What is the point of killing an honest worker???
What is the point of playing on this server if your just going to make a thread every time you die???

Seeing as it's an RPG server and all... constant deaths can get kind of irritating.
Hazzy
Hazzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-05, 12:01 pm

he was right next to me asking what i am doing and i didnt harm him. i tried to get a way in on a legit way, even fixed the hill i tried to dig in again.
when i finally found a way to get in he logged and i looted some mossys and alot of wood since on of my members was asking earlier for wood.
i never was griefing anyone same as i dont kill "new ppl", same as i dont kill random ppl. whatever it seems like there are so many rumours out about me that whenever a vegabond sees me he tries to kill me. 90% of the time im looking arround im just watching ppl without any intention to harm them. well ok mb waiting for them to get to their hidden stuff and uncover it for me. when i do this sucessfully and ppl finally noticing me crouching arround i try to back off without harming anyone.
it seems my name is that bad that whenever someone gets raided the 1st thing everyone thinks is like "damn u habit".
yesterday night i had like 3 conversation accusing me of some legit raids. but i didnt even know about them.
guys whats wrong here, dont accuse me unless u catch me. im so tired of all this false rumours.
random ppl i never saw on the server telling me i log off while fighting. beeing invisible on propose. and now warping. plz stop harassing me. beeing german doesnt make me a bad person

whatever u guys got one free night of my trolling! enjoy it. ill catch up tomorrow, promised Very Happy
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  ballnazor 2011-02-05, 12:03 pm

Orly habit? I have a screenshot of you saying that you run around killing new people to start conflicts and get more pvp going.
ballnazor

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-05, 12:06 pm

ballnazor wrote:Orly habit? I have a screenshot of you saying that you run around killing new people to start conflicts and get more pvp going.

i admit that i said something like that but u shouldt take everything to serious im saying.
and i didnt mean "new ppl" i meant guys like sawmillium who have a little vegabond town, trying to get them angry cause basicly both other kingdoms are dead (dont mean this to harass anyone)
and i think what u mean i said yesterday was when i talked about the new 30 ppl clan whos joining the server. gonna give em a hard time. i dont really like that they dont have to build up themselves for new on this server.
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-02-05, 2:47 pm

Aren't there rules to PVP like no attacking for no reason?
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-05, 2:48 pm

Habit has no powers, complaint is null.

Even if you play the role of cruel king you should slow down on the killing, Habit.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Soto_Black 2011-02-06, 11:58 am

ballnazor wrote:Orly habit? I have a screenshot of you saying that you run around killing new people to start conflicts and get more pvp going.

I am really getting tired of this pvp stuff. It seems like nothing else happens in this game but killing. No politics, trade, or even a legitimate war has taken place. All of these simple problem could be solved if you guys would just role-play. Stop thinking about the game and the players and start thinking about your kingdom and the citizens that follow you. It makes no sense to run around trying to inspire an artificial sense of increased combat on the server.

If anyone is getting bored for the lack of pvp, go somewhere else. PVP is not the endgame here.
Soto_Black
Soto_Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down