The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some PvP On Roblox?

Go down

Want to do some Roblox PvP-ing?

Some PvP On Roblox? Vote_lcap10%Some PvP On Roblox? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Some PvP On Roblox? Vote_lcap20%Some PvP On Roblox? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Some PvP On Roblox? Vote_lcap10%Some PvP On Roblox? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Some PvP On Roblox? Vote_lcap60%Some PvP On Roblox? Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 10

Some PvP On Roblox? Empty Some PvP On Roblox?

Post  igortv123 2011-01-14, 10:07 pm

So, I'm EXTREMELY bored so I went back to my old Roblox account. I signed up like, 4 years ago. Suprsied I even remember my login. For those of you who dont know, its a sandbox game, where you make your own game Razz (using LUA). So, for the hell of it, I'm making a PvP map (for who ever wants to kill some time, I honestly dont care), where everyone has the same weapons ( so, balls to you Habit!). So it will be kinda fair =P. Vote if you would fancy some blocky pvping with Ak-47's and such. I'll be posting a link to the server/game, what ever its called, so everyone can own each other to their hearts desire. It will be a Free-for-all, no rules, deathmatch Twisted Evil . Again, extremely bored.. Should be done by late Saturday, for those who want to kill their Minecraft enemies.

Note: This is just for the time being (while the server is without a server mod), when this server is back up, I'll probably be taking down the game.
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum