The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Religious competition for the different Factions?

+8
CaptainAmazing
Roflbeeb
MrSpoon
Toren
Blind_Merc
Diabloz
rhino600
draco222
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Religious competition for the different Factions? - Page 2 Empty Re: Religious competition for the different Factions?

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-05-02, 5:05 pm

I think it should be Shiganites.

That way not all of them end with the ions. Plus it sounds like Ignites, and that's simply Badass.

Now books need to have another use! Too bad we couldn't make them smp unique and put writings in them, lol.

Last edited by Blind_Merc on 2011-05-02, 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo... xD)
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Religious competition for the different Factions? - Page 2 Empty Re: Religious competition for the different Factions?

Post  draco222 2011-05-02, 5:27 pm

Books have another use...???
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-05-02, 5:44 pm

draco222 wrote:Books have another use...???

Woops, typo there. hahaha. Let me edit that
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-05-02, 6:45 pm

Yeah, like ancient testaments... That would be cool (And in the raids you get to BURN THEM ALLLLLL)
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  ballnazor 2011-05-02, 11:53 pm

This is why we cant have nice things.

Edit: This will just end up as another reason for habit to go around slaughtering innocent people. Sad but true.
ballnazor

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSpoon 2011-05-03, 3:02 pm

ballnazor wrote:This is why we cant have nice things.

Edit: This will just end up as another reason for habit to go around slaughtering innocent people. Sad but true.

not nesseserily...I think this a good excuse for those great builders out there to construct great cathedrals/mosques/temples aswell and gives more opportunity for creativity Very Happy There will be some violence for sure but player that abuse the more violent side shouldn't last too long on the new server (at least I hope they won't Evil or Very Mad )
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-05-03, 6:11 pm

ballnazor wrote:This is why we cant have nice things.

Just because you follow some ancient mystical god, doesn't mean your out of all wrong for the deeds you do. If anything, I believe it would kick him in-line because the god he worships could punish him for evil deeds.

Not to say there wont be a dark demi-god or something in-which commands the death of certain people.

Plus than, Habit will literally have a reason for killing people, so he wont have to go around killing randoms to loot everything. >.<
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-05-03, 6:16 pm

Lol don't give Habit anymore ideas :3
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-05-04, 12:26 am

Guis guis I have to be a deity too Razz
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-05-04, 12:58 am

Sevyn wrote:Guis guis I have to be a deity too Razz

777!!!!

He must be good. Surprised
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSpoon 2011-05-04, 11:08 am

Blind_Merc wrote:
Sevyn wrote:Guis guis I have to be a deity too Razz

777!!!!

He must be good. Surprised

yeah sevyn shuld defo be a good god Very Happy partialy cos we already got 2 out of 3 gods evil (shigan (Invollay) chivers (ares)) the good god being my choice soto Very Happy (allthough wether he is willing to become a god i dnt knw Razz )
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlemoomoo 2011-05-04, 12:19 pm

MrSpoon, all gods we have are good. There is only one evil god, and that is hades, or commonly known as the god of nether.
Littlemoomoo
Littlemoomoo

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSpoon 2011-05-04, 12:38 pm

Littlemoomoo wrote:MrSpoon, all gods we have are good. There is only one evil god, and that is hades, or commonly known as the god of nether.

ares = god of war, since when has war been a good thing
Invollay (shigans name) = god of lightning, has already enslaved mortals on the server to construct a temple for him and smited the subterrenean trading post (and me) (P.S he was kind enough to repair Razz )

also if we are talking real life gods there is also the ancient Egyptian god Set who was god of evil (and desert (what a clever boy multitasking)) so yes there are evil gods but only really in religions that worship more than one god e.g ancient Egyptian or Greek
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2