The Subterranean Rebellion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Subterranean Rebellion

Post  Sevyn on 2011-04-24, 9:18 pm

missmimo8 wrote:
I'm a good all rounder, I'll do anything except for fighting like PvP or PvE.
.

WRONG FACTION

JK, I'm sure you'll do great.

_________________
Official Kingdoms Public Relations Moderator
And to prove this posts worth, I typed this all on my phone. -Cypranex
NO I AM HABIT -MaxxOverdrive
*facedesk* -AdrianRedd

The UK has always been my back-up plan. The exchange rate for USD - Euros is quite high right now. -Cypranex

The awkward moment when you try to spend Euros in the UK -Nathias

Best described as Lawful Chaotic.
avatar
Sevyn

Posts : 944
Points : 1259
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : Right behind you, watching you grief.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Subterranean Rebellion

Post  Nathias on 2011-04-24, 9:40 pm

Blind_Merc wrote:
Roflbeeb wrote:
Habit wrote:Sad
?

Long story there...

I have all the screen shots of that evening Wink I think I should make a thread some time.
avatar
Nathias

Posts : 23
Points : 38
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Subterranean Rebellion

Post  skeletonboy on 2011-04-25, 3:30 am

Nathias wrote:
Blind_Merc wrote:
Roflbeeb wrote:
Habit wrote:Sad
?

Long story there...

I have all the screen shots of that evening Wink I think I should make a thread some time.

Do it.
avatar
skeletonboy

Posts : 223
Points : 238
Join date : 2010-12-20
Age : 23
Location : Southampton, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Subterranean Rebellion

Post  Roflbeeb on 2011-04-25, 4:42 am

Please disregard my previous statement. I had/have no clue what you were talking about until now.

_________________
Guys... a bird just flew into my window. I think it's dead. -Cypranex

Error. 404'd. -Sevyn

I care Very Happy LAVA I love lava and love reading post about people finding lava as lava is super ultra mega rare donkeys. See I can post useless things too Very Happy. -Ryuukazu

Yes, swear at the person who has the highest ban count in the server. Makes excellent sense. -Sevyn


avatar
Roflbeeb
Moderator

Posts : 609
Points : 668
Join date : 2010-12-12
Location : desu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Subterranean Rebellion

Post  Blind_Merc on 2011-04-25, 8:42 am

skeletonboy wrote:
Nathias wrote:
Blind_Merc wrote:
Roflbeeb wrote:
Habit wrote:Sad
?

Long story there...

I have all the screen shots of that evening Wink I think I should make a thread some time.

Do it.

Doo It, Doo It.

Come on, do it you wouldn't. xD

H probably feels a little pedofily tho - after finding out at least. hahahaha
avatar
Blind_Merc

Posts : 956
Points : 996
Join date : 2010-12-16
Age : 24
Location : Australia Mate. ;)

View user profile http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Subterranean Rebellion

Post  Cypranex on 2011-04-25, 1:20 pm

Wait whaaaat...? I don't understand whats going on O_o.
avatar
Cypranex

Posts : 393
Points : 475
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 21
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Subterranean Rebellion

Post  Sevyn on 2011-04-25, 1:31 pm

Cypranex wrote:Wait whaaaat...? I don't understand whats going on O_o.

Some inside joke that no one knows about.

_________________
Official Kingdoms Public Relations Moderator
And to prove this posts worth, I typed this all on my phone. -Cypranex
NO I AM HABIT -MaxxOverdrive
*facedesk* -AdrianRedd

The UK has always been my back-up plan. The exchange rate for USD - Euros is quite high right now. -Cypranex

The awkward moment when you try to spend Euros in the UK -Nathias

Best described as Lawful Chaotic.
avatar
Sevyn

Posts : 944
Points : 1259
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : Right behind you, watching you grief.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Subterranean Rebellion

Post  Nathias on 2011-04-25, 4:14 pm

Blind_Merc wrote:
skeletonboy wrote:
Nathias wrote:
Blind_Merc wrote:
Roflbeeb wrote:
Habit wrote:Sad
?

Long story there...

I have all the screen shots of that evening Wink I think I should make a thread some time.

Do it.

Doo It, Doo It.

Come on, do it you wouldn't. xD

H probably feels a little pedofily tho - after finding out at least. hahahaha

Dont want to show my hand just yet Wink Stakes may rise. ehehehehehehheheh Twisted Evil
avatar
Nathias

Posts : 23
Points : 38
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Subterranean Rebellion

Post  Blind_Merc on 2011-04-25, 8:08 pm

Nathias wrote:
Blind_Merc wrote:
skeletonboy wrote:
Nathias wrote:
Blind_Merc wrote:
Roflbeeb wrote:
Habit wrote:Sad
?

Long story there...

I have all the screen shots of that evening Wink I think I should make a thread some time.

Do it.

Doo It, Doo It.

Come on, do it you wouldn't. xD

H probably feels a little pedofily tho - after finding out at least. hahahaha

Dont want to show my hand just yet Wink Stakes may rise. ehehehehehehheheh Twisted Evil

Hahahahahah, even funnier 'coz the others have no clue what happened. xD

I wonder if Skele even knows? hahahaha
avatar
Blind_Merc

Posts : 956
Points : 996
Join date : 2010-12-16
Age : 24
Location : Australia Mate. ;)

View user profile http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Subterranean Rebellion

Post  skeletonboy on 2011-04-26, 12:42 pm

I dont know everything that happened, but I know the basics. I don't know how much actually went on that I haven't heard about though.
avatar
skeletonboy

Posts : 223
Points : 238
Join date : 2010-12-20
Age : 23
Location : Southampton, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

application! :D

Post  andaya on 2011-04-28, 4:36 pm

1: What is your IGN:andaya
2: How old are you: 16
3: How much experience do you have in Minecraft: mostly just mining and surviving not really good at "mega" or complex structures
4: Do you have any specific lines of work you would consider yourself skilled in (e.g. Engineering, PVP, Gathering resources) Mining!!! and pvp!
5. Will you stay loyal to the clan, the Dominion, and its values: Yes! this kindom seems like it owns!
6. Why you wish to join: this server seems awesome. you city is underground...and you ;ead in pvp! you had me at underground <3
avatar
andaya

Posts : 1
Points : 1
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Subterranean Rebellion

Post  Cypranex on 2011-04-28, 4:39 pm

andaya wrote:1: What is your IGN:andaya
2: How old are you: 16
3: How much experience do you have in Minecraft: mostly just mining and surviving not really good at "mega" or complex structures
4: Do you have any specific lines of work you would consider yourself skilled in (e.g. Engineering, PVP, Gathering resources) Mining!!! and pvp!
5. Will you stay loyal to the clan, the Dominion, and its values: Yes! this kindom seems like it owns!
6. Why you wish to join: this server seems awesome. you city is underground...and you ;ead in pvp! you had me at underground <3

Great! I'll add you as soon as possible. I just sent you a private message, please respond answering the personal questions. I won't be able to add you until you answer these questions.
avatar
Cypranex

Posts : 393
Points : 475
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 21
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Subterranean Rebellion

Post  Roflbeeb on 2011-04-28, 7:30 pm

andaya wrote:1: What is your IGN:andaya
2: How old are you: 16
3: How much experience do you have in Minecraft: mostly just mining and surviving not really good at "mega" or complex structures
4: Do you have any specific lines of work you would consider yourself skilled in (e.g. Engineering, PVP, Gathering resources) Mining!!! and pvp!
5. Will you stay loyal to the clan, the Dominion, and its values: Yes! this kindom seems like it owns!
6. Why you wish to join: this server seems awesome. you city is underground...and you ;ead in pvp! you had me at underground <3
Great! We could really use an extra miner around here! As the head of Industry, I hope you will accept an official job of miner.

_________________
Guys... a bird just flew into my window. I think it's dead. -Cypranex

Error. 404'd. -Sevyn

I care Very Happy LAVA I love lava and love reading post about people finding lava as lava is super ultra mega rare donkeys. See I can post useless things too Very Happy. -Ryuukazu

Yes, swear at the person who has the highest ban count in the server. Makes excellent sense. -Sevyn


avatar
Roflbeeb
Moderator

Posts : 609
Points : 668
Join date : 2010-12-12
Location : desu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Application

Post  Hoboalien5 on 2011-04-29, 4:53 pm

Application to join the Subterranean Rebellion

1: What is your IGN: Hoboalien5
2: How old are you: 20
3: How much experience do you have in Minecraft: month and a half, played the free verson for a while and wanted to do more then make buildings(though it was fun making theme buildings)
4: Do you have any specific lines of work you would consider yourself skilled in (e.g. Engineering, PVP, Gathering resources): Eh, Im more or less well rounded, I haven't really gotten a chance to pvp. Done plenty of mining/building ect.
5. Will you stay loyal to the clan, the Dominion, and its values: Certainly though im quite interested in this sub sect of it, underground city life sounds fun.
6. Why you wish to join: Id like to be on a server with active people who like to work together. In addition id like to assist with the construction of the underground portion of the Dominion.
avatar
Hoboalien5

Posts : 1
Points : 1
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Subterranean Rebellion

Post  Cypranex on 2011-04-29, 7:30 pm

Hoboalien5 wrote:Application to join the Subterranean Rebellion

1: What is your IGN: Hoboalien5
2: How old are you: 20
3: How much experience do you have in Minecraft: month and a half, played the free verson for a while and wanted to do more then make buildings(though it was fun making theme buildings)
4: Do you have any specific lines of work you would consider yourself skilled in (e.g. Engineering, PVP, Gathering resources): Eh, Im more or less well rounded, I haven't really gotten a chance to pvp. Done plenty of mining/building ect.
5. Will you stay loyal to the clan, the Dominion, and its values: Certainly though im quite interested in this sub sect of it, underground city life sounds fun.
6. Why you wish to join: Id like to be on a server with active people who like to work together. In addition id like to assist with the construction of the underground portion of the Dominion.

Ok, glad to have you. I'll be sending you a private message in the forums. If you don't know how to find it, feel free to ask me. In the message will be a few questions. Also, if any of you are not whitelisted, please post here and I'll do my best to get you in game.
avatar
Cypranex

Posts : 393
Points : 475
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 21
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Subterranean Rebellion

Post  Cypranex on 2011-04-29, 7:41 pm

Ok, andaya and hoboalien5 have been whitelisted. Respond to the PM's I sent you, or I can't add you to the town. Remember, ask if you don't know how to check your private messages.
avatar
Cypranex

Posts : 393
Points : 475
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 21
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Subterranean Rebellion

Post  missmimo8 on 2011-04-30, 3:56 am

Blind_Merc wrote:
Nathias wrote:
Blind_Merc wrote:
skeletonboy wrote:
Nathias wrote:
Blind_Merc wrote:
Roflbeeb wrote:
Habit wrote:Sad
?

Long story there...

I have all the screen shots of that evening Wink I think I should make a thread some time.

Do it.

Doo It, Doo It.

Come on, do it you wouldn't. xD

H probably feels a little pedofily tho - after finding out at least. hahahaha

Dont want to show my hand just yet Wink Stakes may rise. ehehehehehehheheh Twisted Evil

Hahahahahah, even funnier 'coz the others have no clue what happened. xD

I wonder if Skele even knows? hahahaha

oi!

You don't need to spy on us!

Anyway don't bother. He's gone now.
avatar
missmimo8

Posts : 2
Points : 2
Join date : 2011-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Subterranean Rebellion

Post  Cypranex on 2011-04-30, 9:35 am

Ok, hobo you are accepted. I'll try to get you on the forums as soon as possible. Get onto teh server, i've had you whitelisted. The IP is thekingdomsmc.com. Andaya, where are you?
avatar
Cypranex

Posts : 393
Points : 475
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 21
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Subterranean Rebellion

Post  Blind_Merc on 2011-04-30, 7:22 pm

missmimo8 wrote:
Blind_Merc wrote:
Nathias wrote:
Blind_Merc wrote:
skeletonboy wrote:
Nathias wrote:
Blind_Merc wrote:
Roflbeeb wrote:
Habit wrote:Sad
?

Long story there...

I have all the screen shots of that evening Wink I think I should make a thread some time.

Do it.

Doo It, Doo It.

Come on, do it you wouldn't. xD

H probably feels a little pedofily tho - after finding out at least. hahahaha

Dont want to show my hand just yet Wink Stakes may rise. ehehehehehehheheh Twisted Evil

Hahahahahah, even funnier 'coz the others have no clue what happened. xD

I wonder if Skele even knows? hahahaha

oi!

You don't need to spy on us!

Anyway don't bother. He's gone now.

Nawwww, whats Juliet without her Romeo... D:
avatar
Blind_Merc

Posts : 956
Points : 996
Join date : 2010-12-16
Age : 24
Location : Australia Mate. ;)

View user profile http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

application

Post  elvismitchez on 2011-05-04, 1:16 pm

1: What is your IGN
elvismitchez

2: How old are you
16

3: How much experience do you have in Minecraft
I have been playing since february and realy have got into minecraft, I have expierience in SMP, and in Single player, and good at designing rooms and buildings.

4: Do you have any specific lines of work you would consider yourself skilled in (e.g. Engineering, PVP, Gathering resources)
I think I would be good at designing, however I would probably say I am better at Collecting Resources.

5. Will you stay loyal to the clan, the Dominion, and its values
Yes, I have no doubt

6. Why you wish to join
My friend (Captianamazing) reccomended me to the server, I am only waiting till it comes back up until i can fully join, but he reccomended me to the server and the faction, saying that the server was really cool. But I really want to join so that I can be part of a faction and have people looking out for others, I would like to help your faction become stronger and help it to expand.

thanks for reading
avatar
elvismitchez

Posts : 2
Points : 2
Join date : 2011-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Subterranean Rebellion

Post  MrSpoon on 2011-05-04, 1:54 pm

elvismitchez wrote:1: What is your IGN
elvismitchez

2: How old are you
16

3: How much experience do you have in Minecraft
I have been playing since february and realy have got into minecraft, I have expierience in SMP, and in Single player, and good at designing rooms and buildings.

4: Do you have any specific lines of work you would consider yourself skilled in (e.g. Engineering, PVP, Gathering resources)
I think I would be good at designing, however I would probably say I am better at Collecting Resources.

5. Will you stay loyal to the clan, the Dominion, and its values
Yes, I have no doubt

6. Why you wish to join
My friend (Captianamazing) reccomended me to the server, I am only waiting till it comes back up until i can fully join, but he reccomended me to the server and the faction, saying that the server was really cool. But I really want to join so that I can be part of a faction and have people looking out for others, I would like to help your faction become stronger and help it to expand.

thanks for reading

well I m his brother and ur not 16 Razz but since I sorta know who you are, your in and there no need for more questions welcome! (i ll get cypranex to add you to forum group when he next on
avatar
MrSpoon

Posts : 309
Points : 374
Join date : 2010-12-16
Location : your wifes bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Subterranean Rebellion

Post  elvismitchez on 2011-05-04, 2:24 pm

thanks mate
great help!!!

Ur bro told me to say i was 16 Razz afro
avatar
elvismitchez

Posts : 2
Points : 2
Join date : 2011-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Subterranean Rebellion

Post  MrSpoon on 2011-05-04, 2:43 pm

we got 13 year olds on ere so tis ok

oh by the way I ve gotten u whitelisted so u can get on whenever you want (i can only add you to the town when you online tho)
avatar
MrSpoon

Posts : 309
Points : 374
Join date : 2010-12-16
Location : your wifes bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Subterranean Rebellion

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum