The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applications

+20
MaxxOverdrive
Blind_Merc
Boshiwukins
Sevyn
CornNerd
T3hHippie
Habit
Dementor
Raijouta
HoboJoeTLM
Cypranex
Roflbeeb
DarwinAssist
ivanelk
Toren
Arkitek
igortv123
Littlemoomoo
KhaosLeper
chivers706
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Applications Empty Applications

Post  chivers706 2011-03-03, 9:24 pm

Please post here all your applications and fill in the below questions as best you can. You will be PM'ed a time to get on teamspeak or skype for the interview to make sure you are up to the job, also if you are not PM'ed that ment there was something wrong with your application or we are not accepting you, ether way you are not going to be interviewed. Dont message admins about when your application cause it will automatically be thrown away. You can apply however many times you want, now if you get messaged to stop well that is a different story. Just apply and see what happens.

Also once all positions are filled then we will not be accepting also we are locking applications.

Thanks in advance chivers706

Application to Become a Moderator or Admin on THE KINGDOMS SERVER

IGN: ____________________________

POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR (server, forums, or team speak): _____________________________

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON SERVER: ________________

WHY DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE TRUSTED: _________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A MOD OR ADMIN: ________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________

DO YOU HAVE A MIC: YES NO
[b]

Last edited by chivers706 on 2011-03-03, 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
chivers706
chivers706

Back to top Go down

Applications Empty Re: Applications

Post  KhaosLeper 2011-03-03, 9:34 pm

IGN: KhaosLeper (You can call me either Khaos, Leper, or Steve as well)

POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR (server, forums, or team speak): Teamspeak mod/admin

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON SERVER: December 12, 2010

WHY DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE TRUSTED: For one, I am virtually always on Teamspeak, the only time I’m not is when I’m at work or otherwise away from the computer (which isn’t very often). Two, I’ve never gotten in trouble for anything on the server, forums, or TS.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A MOD OR ADMIN: I want to help out and I since I am always on Teamspeak, I figure I could be of some use there.

DO YOU HAVE A MIC: Yes

Last edited by KhaosLeper on 2011-03-03, 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
KhaosLeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlemoomoo 2011-03-03, 9:35 pm

IGN: Littlemoomoo

POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR (server, forums, or team speak): Forums Admin

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON SERVER:
Since January 7, 2011

WHY DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE TRUSTED: Because I am a very mature person and I have been helpful on the server to both players and mods in-game and on TeamSpeak almost everyday I have joined this server. I have never broken a rule or had any Reports on me, and I have no intention to destroy this servers community.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A MOD OR ADMIN: I want to become a Admin of the forums because I am a very organized person and I will make sure that I help (Sevyn mostly) keep the forums clean and crisp for newcomers to navigate easily and the same for day-to-day forum surfers, and to deal with any Topics that have to deal with the Rules of the Server and the Forums.

DO YOU HAVE A MIC: YES

Last edited by Grunt on 2011-03-03, 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Littlemoomoo
Littlemoomoo

Back to top Go down

Post  igortv123 2011-03-03, 10:00 pm

IGN: igortv123

POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR (server, forums, or team speak): Server or fourms mod (or Admin!)

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON SERVER: Since 1.0 baby!

WHY DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE TRUSTED: I've been a member of this server as long as I can remember, never broke one rule (At least I think, sue me), and quite frankly, I love this server, and I have no intention of hurting it, or any of the people who play on it. As I said before, I've stuck with these guys since 1.0!

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A MOD OR ADMIN: I've been on this server for a while and I know almost every member. I always wanted to help people, and simply make the community a better place.

DO YOU HAVE A MIC: I can get one if needed. (I bet I sound like a little kid!)

Last edited by igortv123 on 2011-03-06, 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkitek 2011-03-03, 10:02 pm

IGN: Arkitek

POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR (server, forums, or team speak): Server, but I'm open to becoming forum or team speak mod if i can't stay in my faction.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON SERVER: I applied Dec 09, 2010 5:02 pm

WHY DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE TRUSTED: I'm a very level headed person, and I don't get angry very easy. I Have not ever broken any rules, and no one has filed a dispute against me. I don't pvp very often if at all lol. I was the first Legion member to become a trusted noble.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A MOD OR ADMIN: I think I'm ready to take on a little more responsibility on the server. I like helping people, and settling disputes.

Last edited by Arkitek on 2011-03-04, 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Arkitek
Arkitek

Back to top Go down

Post  Toren 2011-03-03, 10:19 pm

Just one question, is it possible to still be in a faction or play in-game if you are one of these mods? 0.o
Toren
Toren

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-03-04, 1:09 pm

IGN: IvanElk

POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR (server, forums, or team speak): Team Speak or Forums

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON SERVER: 1.0 sometime in the summer

WHY DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE TRUSTED: Because I want this server to succeed and I know that this server needs mods to do that. I know I am not regarded as the nicest person around, but I know I would be fair when it comes to things on Team Speak and the forums. I do not plan to moderate anyone on other people's say as I know how that usually goes and how it makes the other person feel. I have never had one warning on the forum or teamspeak. And chivers will atest to the fact I do care about being on this server and will do anything to stay on and to help out the server to make it the best SMP server in the world. I know every member, and while not everyone has a high opinion of me I do know them and I believe they are good people until I am proven otherwise.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A MOD OR ADMIN: Because I want to do my part to help out the server in the ways I can. Many people know me already. I am constantly on the forums, I read every post usually within the hour they are posted, and I am on teamspeak pretty much from the hour I get home to the hour I go to bed minus some time for food and a shower.

Also Toren I think that only applies if you are an in game mod not a forum or team speak moderator.

Last edited by ivanelk on 2011-03-04, 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left something out.)
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  DarwinAssist 2011-03-04, 2:09 pm

Application to Become a Moderator

IGN: DarwinAssist

POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR : Server

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON SERVER: 4 Months

WHY DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE TRUSTED: I have played on this server in multiple roles and I have not had one mark against me.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A MOD OR ADMIN: I would like to have some input on where the server is going and help make sure everyone has a fun and fair experience on the server.

DarwinAssist

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-03-04, 2:30 pm

Application to Become a Moderator or Admin on THE KINGDOMS SERVER

IGN: Roflbeeb

POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR (server, forums, or team speak): Forum Moderator or Server Moderator

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON SERVER: 4 Months (applied Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:05 pm to be exact)

WHY DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE TRUSTED: I have been playing on this server since 1.0, and I have always been extremely loyal to my friends. That being said, I would never stab my friends in the back. I consider nearly every person on this server to be my friend, and I hope they feel the same about me!

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A MOD OR ADMIN: I would like to become a moderator for many reasons. The first, and quite possibly the most important, is that with the large amount of new players entering our server we will need more rule enforcement and a larger team to welcome and help the new players become acquainted with everyone. My second reason is that I want to help this server become the best it can be by eliminating griefers in game and spammers on the forums. Also, I would like to help newcomers out by introducing them to our current players. Doing that will allow new people to love the server faster, and allow our veterans to meet new friends. I understand that I may not be as qualified as other applicants for ingame moderators, and I think I would be more suited for a forum moderatorship anyway.

Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypranex 2011-03-04, 3:33 pm

Roflbeeb wrote:Application to Become a Moderator or Admin on THE KINGDOMS SERVER

IGN: Roflbeeb

POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR (server, forums, or team speak): Forum Moderator or Server Moderator

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON SERVER: 4 Months (applied Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:05 pm to be exact)

WHY DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE TRUSTED: I have been playing on this server since 1.0, and I have always been extremely loyal to my friends. That being said, I would never stab my friends in the back. I consider nearly every person on this server to be my friend, and I hope they feel the same about me!

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A MOD OR ADMIN: I would like to become a moderator for many reasons. The first, and quite possibly the most important, is that with the large amount of new players entering our server we will need more rule enforcement and a larger team to welcome and help the new players become acquainted with everyone. My second reason is that I want to help this server become the best it can be by eliminating griefers in game and spammers on the forums. Also, I would like to help newcomers out by introducing them to our current players. Doing that will allow new people to love the server faster, and allow our veterans to meet new friends. I understand that I may not be as qualified as other applicants for ingame moderators, and I think I would be more suited for a forum moderatorship anyway.

I realize that to many of you my favor would not seem that important, but me and Roflbeeb have been good friends ever since we started the server and I have been on as long as him, without a mark to my name. I RECOMMEND HIM FOR POSITION OF MODERATOR.
Cypranex
Cypranex

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboJoeTLM 2011-03-04, 3:41 pm

a

Last edited by HoboJoeTLM on 2011-09-16, 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
HoboJoeTLM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raijouta 2011-03-04, 4:37 pm

IGN: Raijouta

POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR (server, forums, or team speak): Server Moderator

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON SERVER: Since December 2010, Kingdoms 2.0

WHY DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE TRUSTED: I would like to believe I'm generally well-liked by the community. I have not done anyone wrong on the server. I've treated others in my time here with respect and fairness, and generally have tried to maintain neutrality in relations with others.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A MOD OR ADMIN: The server needs a few more mods who can be on, because there are periods of time during which none are on. I've observed players who ask questions only mods can answer, and no one is there to help them. I think it'd be an interesting change of pace for me in the server, as I've been mostly a loner until recently with my efforts to establish the Brotherhood of Magma. Assuming I get the position of mod, I'd of course have to abandon this faction.

Generally I think the server could use more proactive moderation as there are times when other players break rules or engage in dishonorable conduct, which I've observed, but have not been able to act upon... and I've noticed that a few mods have either quit or ceased to log in, or don't log in regularly enough.

DO YOU HAVE A MIC: Yes.
Raijouta
Raijouta

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-03-04, 4:53 pm

IF YOU GONNA BE A MOD/ADMIN,YOU CAN NOT RUN A KINGDOM/GROUP BE A PART OF KINGDOM/GROUP

Just so you people know
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-03-04, 6:39 pm

i want to apply for an admin Sad
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  T3hHippie 2011-03-04, 9:18 pm

May i ask, who is choosing who the mods will be? Will it just be the Wizards, or will it also be the community? I think the community should have a say in who becomes a mod, shouldn't we? Also I think I would be a pretty good forum mod but I think there are some people on this server who have been on this server long before me.
T3hHippie
T3hHippie

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-03-04, 9:28 pm

T3hHippie wrote:May i ask, who is choosing who the mods will be? Will it just be the Wizards, or will it also be the community? I think the community should have a say in who becomes a mod, shouldn't we? Also I think I would be a pretty good forum mod but I think there are some people on this server who have been on this server long before me.
Nah, I think I speak for a lot of people in saying that there are people that are not/ would not be a mod right now if the community selected them.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  CornNerd 2011-03-05, 7:53 am

IGN: CornNerd

POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR (server, forums, or team speak): Forums Moderator

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON SERVER: Since December 27th of last year; a bit less than 3 months.

WHY DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE TRUSTED: I have the best interest of the community in mind, and want to ensure civility between players. I led the Engineer Corps for a short while and all seemed to go well.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A MOD OR ADMIN: To keep community solidarity intact by stopping arguments, helping community members see eye-to-eye, encouraging cooperation and healthy fun, and generally keeping the peace.

DO YOU HAVE A MIC: Yes.

(Further Remarks): I would also like to mention that while I will not be spending much time on the server, I check the forums many times everyday. I do, however, have track practice and will not be able to log on until around 6:00 pm (EST) on week days. If this is a big problem, I understand your selection of someone else.
CornNerd
CornNerd

http://thehobbyfinder.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-03-06, 4:42 pm

Oh damn. Alot of good applicants. Actually, all of you.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-03-06, 6:48 pm

Sevyn wrote:Oh damn. Alot of good applicants. Actually, all of you.
I really question your judgment seeing as I applied.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Boshiwukins 2011-03-08, 2:56 pm

are applications still open or is it just hobojoe that is picked?
Boshiwukins
Boshiwukins

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-03-08, 4:22 pm

habit for admin
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-03-08, 4:27 pm

Dementor wrote:habit for admin

Not trying to offend either of you, but I feel as quite a few people would never agree to that happening. Plus Habit is taking a break. Smile
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-03-08, 6:57 pm

Blind_Merc wrote:

Not trying to offend either of you, but I feel as quite a few people would never agree to that happening. Plus Habit is taking a break. Smile
Excuse me, but Habit would make a great admin.
Twenty times better than anyone currently besides chivers
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-03-08, 6:59 pm

ivanelk wrote:
Blind_Merc wrote:

A mod that is well known to troll the forums is not the best look for a server...
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-03-08, 7:02 pm

Blind_Merc wrote:
ivanelk wrote:
Blind_Merc wrote:

A mod that is well known to troll the forums is not the best look for a server...

I is confused.
So habit is a mod that trolls the forums is not a good pick to look for a server?
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next