The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I ran my hardest, but life managed to catch up.

+5
Soulcom
Applebeard
MrSpoon
Roflbeeb
CornNerd
9 posters

Go down

I ran my hardest, but life managed to catch up. Empty I ran my hardest, but life managed to catch up.

Post  CornNerd 2011-02-28, 2:08 pm

Yep, another one of these topics.

I have school work coming out of my ears right now. Plus the track and field season is coming up, and I have college stuff to take care of. In other words, I don't have too much time for the server right now. I'm not so much leaving as taking a break. I'll probably still lurk in the forum and maybe even log on every once in a while, but I won't be very active.
If any of you care to keep up with me (lol), you can check out my blog and my game broadcast channel.

I hope the good members of the Engineer Corps will keep it alive for when I return.
Try not to burn down the server while I'm gone.
Build some epic structures.
Watch your back.
Play nice.

See you guys around!
CornNerd
CornNerd

http://thehobbyfinder.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

I ran my hardest, but life managed to catch up. Empty Re: I ran my hardest, but life managed to catch up.

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-02-28, 3:03 pm

D: I know how you feel. School right now is fixing to become very important to me (end of 8th grade), and I might need to take a short break as well. I really hope you'll come back soon; you are a really nice person and very well respected on the server. Good thing you'll be trolling the forums!
Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

I ran my hardest, but life managed to catch up. Empty Re: I ran my hardest, but life managed to catch up.

Post  MrSpoon 2011-03-01, 11:57 am

CORN NERD NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! gonna miss you bud hope you come back!

oh and rofl wats 8th grade? i m UK and all I knw is y11 is the one with all the exams Razz
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Applebeard 2011-03-01, 12:18 pm

MrSpoon wrote:CORN NERD NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! gonna miss you bud hope you come back!

oh and rofl wats 8th grade? i m UK and all I knw is y11 is the one with all the exams Razz

same Corn, ize wanting you back ;(.

@ Spoon: both the 6th forms have lotsa exams too Sad
Applebeard
Applebeard

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSpoon 2011-03-01, 12:30 pm

indeed apple I ave those exams to look forward to next year Razz
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulcom 2011-03-01, 4:54 pm

Come back soon you Nerd. Razz
Soulcom
Soulcom

Back to top Go down

Post  T3hHippie 2011-03-01, 5:15 pm

Good luck with life man, hope you come out great! We will hopefully always be here for you to come to. PEACE
T3hHippie
T3hHippie

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-03-01, 5:35 pm

Once you come back, I'll have to see you sometime... I've never even seen you in game. Hope you come back soon!
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-03-01, 7:16 pm

Come back when you have sorted everything out! We need good people like you Smile
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-03-01, 8:17 pm

Sevyn wrote:Come back when you have sorted everything out! We need good people like Habit Smile

fixed
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down