The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Council Meeting

3 posters

Go down

Council Meeting Empty Re: Council Meeting

Post  GeorgeH 2011-02-26, 8:16 pm

DarwinAssist wrote:Council Meeting on teamspeak at 5:00pm Pacific standard time (-Cool Sunday 2/27/11. Post here is you want a different time and are in the council. Also please be able to explain what the status is in your specific field (ex: GeorgeH- how the supplies are doing). This will be an important meeting so please try to attend.

I won't be able to attend as that falls into my busy time IRL. I can, however, give you a brief update on my knowledge of the supply situation. In four words: I have no idea.

To explain: We've been going through a turbulent time not only with griefing and many breaches of security but also with the very significant modifications being made to the walls. It's been pretty well impossible to track anything as a lot of resources are being used in that endeavor by a number of different people. Tracking supplies simply isn't practicable and until things settling down to a reasonable routine I don't see that changing.

My plan is to reorganize all the public chests and place strict access control on them. This will include all items/chests used in every public area. I am also going to propose that private chests be removed from public places and either be relocated to each person's house or be destroyed. Following that I will be maintaining an inventory of all publicly owned material and making a complete list available to the appropriate lords. Concurrent with that will be a publicly posted list of needed supplies that members can use as a guide when mining, etc and another board where people can post their personal requirements.

Given the nature of this game it's not possible to task people specifically as they may or may not be available. Nor do I intend to babysit anyone. Thus a public board that everyone can access and respond to. Details to follow. Note that I have no intention of judging anyone by their willingness to contribute, but I will make that information available as appropriate.

Suggestions are most welcome.
GeorgeH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-26, 8:49 pm

Honestly this doesn't need to fit the faction members as much as the nobles. I would try getting a time that might work with George.

George do you think you could do it if it was a few hours later?
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeH 2011-02-27, 12:50 pm

Since Habit has announced he will be leaving this server I've decided to strike out on my own. Best of luck with the Legion and watch your six.
GeorgeH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarwinAssist 2011-02-27, 2:44 pm

Even with habit leaving I still need all nobles to meet at the set time. Wicked and ark you guys can come to.
DarwinAssist

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-27, 3:10 pm

for people that can't tell time it is in 2 hours and 50 minutes from this post.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum