The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Known Hidtory of t3h1337builder and How He Joined the Brotherhood of Magma

3 posters

Go down

The Known Hidtory of t3h1337builder and How He Joined the Brotherhood of Magma Empty The Known Hidtory of t3h1337builder and How He Joined the Brotherhood of Magma

Post  t3h1337builder 2011-02-21, 9:03 am

Beggining
It was a rainy day, and he was heading to his log cabin in the hills, when a creeper sneaks up behind him "sssssSSSSSSS" *BOOM*and he falls, injured
Later that day, 2 guards from the nearby fort headed toward the tavern in town, happen to find him injured there incapacitated,
so, not drunk (yet) as they were, they took him back to the fort for medical help.
=======
When he woke up, a kind doctor was looking at him with an interested expression.
Being confused as he was, he promptly asked "Where am I?", and the doctor explained that he had been found injured near a small crater, and brought here by 2 guards
He then found why the doctor had been interested when he was asked "what is this and where did you get it?" as he held out the bow.
"Why, its a bow of course!" "A bow?" "Yeah, a bow" "What is this 'Bow'?" "You dont know what a bow is?!?" "No, i dont." "It flings arrows at things, its a ranged weapon."
"Can you show us how this 'Bow' works? We have your sharp stick things" "They're called arrows, seriously, you guys have NEVER heard of them?" "Nope"
=======
[later out in the practice fields, he had them set up circular bales of hay, and they thought he might have something wrong with his head]
"Ready all of you to be amazed?" *nervous mumbling in the crowd* "Watch!" *fires 10 arrows in succession alternating between the two targets*
*Crowd bursts into an excited mob of sorts, picking up t3h1337builder and taking him to the Leader*
=======
Leader: "Who is this?" one of the members of the crowd: "he is the one who will save us! he will teach us to use 'bows'!"
Leader: "Could it be true? the prophecy? Bring him here!!!" *crowd pushed t3h out in front* "Um... what would you have me do Sir?" Leader: "Take my job, and lead our troops to glory!"
=======
*That night, they went spider hunting, and the next day chopped down the nearby trees, and made a a large number of bows, and then they sorted through giant mounds of gravel for flint, and plucked chickens and killed zombies for feathers, and made 10 stacks of arrows for every bow they made, and stored them in large storage rooms, with chests all over the place, and then, over the years, they build new forts, and make torches nad bows and arrows, making a huge kingdom of light*
=======
*One day, one fort decides to venture into the nether, and construct a large portal to fit their siege machines through, and are never seen again, but ghasts, huge horrible ghostly beings are seen coming into our world, tens, hundreds! and the zombie pigmen, THOUSANDS!! So there is a huge evacuation to the castle town, where t3h resides as the King. He orders all of his men to equip their bows and stock up on arrows, they would have a huge fight on their hands that night.*
=======
"Sir, they're coming!" "OH NO, THERES TOO MANY!!!" "George, shutup" "Theres creepers with them too!" "that might be how they gonna break our walls down!" "No, the ghasts have explosives too" "I dont want to do this!" "If we dont, we'll die for sure!" "sadly, thats probably true, but we're gonna die today anyway" "Why's that?" "Because, i saw a horde of creepers in the sewer on my patrol, they probably gonna blow the city to smithereens halfway through this fight" t3h: "Men, stop talking and start firing, trhey are upon us!" *wave after wave of arrows fly, decimating the enemy* "the creepers have reached the walls! *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*
"the ones under the city are exploding!" *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* *BOOOM* "The city is destroyed, we've lost!"
t3h: "I'm sorry everyone, but i have to do this." "do what?" *t3h exits the world, selects SP again, selects delete world, and deletes World1*
t3h: "maybe i'll play SMP with some humans..."
THE END
I will add part 2, how i joined B.o.M., later, maybe tomorrow, though probably wont have time.
t3h1337builder
t3h1337builder

Back to top Go down

The Known Hidtory of t3h1337builder and How He Joined the Brotherhood of Magma Empty Re: The Known Hidtory of t3h1337builder and How He Joined the Brotherhood of Magma

Post  Falzz 2011-02-21, 12:02 pm

I like the part where the creepers go "BOOM."

Funny ending, also.
Falzz
Falzz

Back to top Go down

The Known Hidtory of t3h1337builder and How He Joined the Brotherhood of Magma Empty How t3h1337builder joined the Brotherhood of Magma

Post  t3h1337builder 2011-02-22, 9:49 pm

How I joined the Brotherhood of Magma
One day, t3h1337builder is browsing the forums looking for a server. "This one looks cool!" *clicks on The Kingdoms*
*posts an application in the forum*
=======
[Several months later]
"Why did he have to move the server to texas? im not near texas, i dont really like texas, and the server is laggy for me Sad"
*looks up that old bookmarked link to The Kingdoms. "Hmm, i guess ill check if i ever got whitelisted"
*Opens up minecraft client, logs in, selects Multiplayer and enters IP*
"WOOHOO!!! I GOTZ TEH WHITELISTIES!!!!* (exaggeration)
*wanders about spawn city, marveling at its coolness*
=======
stranger: "you, like mining do ya?" t3h: "yeah, thats sort of why i play minecraft... why? Hey, where'd you go?" stranger, from behind him: "liking it is good enough I guess" *WACK*
*wakes up underground* "where am I? Why does my head feel like you hit it with an chunk of iron?"
stranger: "well, one, you are in the Brotherhood of Magma Hall, second, I DID hit you with a chunk of iron, but we call 'em ingots"
t3h: "Who are you?" stranger: "My name is Raijouta, but you may call me Rai, or master, whichever you think is okay, not sure which one i prefer"
t3h: "Why master?" Rai: "why what?" t3h: "No, I'm not calling you master, im asking why I would call you master." Rai: "Because, I'm the leader of your new faction"
t3h: "I'm not in any faction!" Rai: "You are now, because I chose you, because i believe you will lead us into a new dawn of prosperity!" t3h: "Really?"
Rai: "Nope, not really, im just starting this faction, and i need more people." t3h: "Hahaha, you almost had me convinced there that I was special"
Rai: "I know right? Now, get to mining, and don't think you'll be telling anyone the location now, alright? we will hunt you down if u do, and repeatedly bash you in the head with a block of diamond" t3h: "That doesn't sound very pleasant..." *goes mining*
THE END
t3h1337builder
t3h1337builder

Back to top Go down

The Known Hidtory of t3h1337builder and How He Joined the Brotherhood of Magma Empty Re: The Known Hidtory of t3h1337builder and How He Joined the Brotherhood of Magma

Post  Raijouta 2011-02-22, 10:03 pm

Shocked
Raijouta
Raijouta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down