The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How not to be a dick! (And how NOT to post what happened to you on the forums!)

5 posters

Go down

How not to be a dick! (And how NOT to post what happened to you on the forums!) Empty How not to be a dick! (And how NOT to post what happened to you on the forums!)

Post  igortv123 2011-02-20, 12:08 am

Seriously guys, this is getting old. The entire 'Dispute' thread is full of all this Leigon and Pirate bull crap. "The Leigon did this the leigon did that" or, "A pirate came in my base and took 5 wheat, ban them please!" I've said this many times before to no avail, but come on guys, cant we all just get along? Its not hard, really. Just follow these steps I came up with,

1)Dont be a dick. Pretty self-explanatory.

2)Griefing. Really? Just because some douchebag stole your 5 wheat doesnt mean you gotta go and get up in his buisness.

3) QQ'in. Agh, this is the big one. You got killed! Congrats! Its a PvP server! Shut the hell up! I dont care why someone killed you, probably cause you stole their friggen 5 wheat! (Though the CONSTANT pvp gets old.)

4)Read the rules! Aparrently, alot of you havent! Oh look! A dandy link to the rules thread!https://minecraftthekingdom.forumotion.com/f14-in-game-rules

5)Raiding, I know its tempting to steal that wheat from the guy that killed you last week, but it's not allowed! At least for now! Jesus, just wait!

6)Bribery. I've seen this on the server. Not sayin any names.. This isnt EVE pirating. The person your trying to bribe isnt in a pod looking at you in your huge-ass ship.

7)Finally, be nice! I know, its hard with some people on this server. At least try?

How not to be a dick! (And how NOT to post what happened to you on the forums!) 33410

Side Notes
I''ve QQed before, dont make a post about it.
2:04 AM, like a boss.
Yes, thats internet explorer. Get over it =P
Seyvn, lock this if a forum is a battle starts.
Dont come near my 5 wheat or I'll kick your ass.

Last edited by igortv123 on 2011-02-20, 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

How not to be a dick! (And how NOT to post what happened to you on the forums!) Empty Re: How not to be a dick! (And how NOT to post what happened to you on the forums!)

Post  thewarthog 2011-02-20, 12:10 am

Oh darn, that was your five wheat?

I feel sad for my friendly neighborhood donkey.
thewarthog
thewarthog

Back to top Go down

How not to be a dick! (And how NOT to post what happened to you on the forums!) Empty Re: How not to be a dick! (And how NOT to post what happened to you on the forums!)

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-20, 12:22 am

Honestly, this isn't really the place to post this. Maybe PM a mod. Second, you need to read the rules obviously, breaking a rule is breaking a rule and if the pirates want to complain about being killed and constantly complain about that... well I don't see why we can't either. Our complaints are just as valid as their complaints are.

Also Igor I am going to be nice about this as this really irritates me. You don't need to read those threads because it isn't your place to be posting what you think should happen. Your not a mod or an admin let them judge and decide not tell us what you think. These threads aren't for voicing your opinions and you should know that.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  igortv123 2011-02-20, 12:23 am

Here we go! Adding fuel to the fire! I am done with you Ivan! Thus, I will not reply on any more of your comments! Oh, and you broke rule one. No cookie for you.
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-20, 3:20 am

i think a really big part is the 4)not reading the rules.
I m very often talking to admins about rules i do not understand 100% and so i really can say im good in the rules (expect RP i know about it but i will just juse enough to not get in troubles, well at least not with admins Very Happy )

I had several conversation in the OOC chat with multiple guys about the rules, basicly everyone is just saying the opposite of what im explaining them (just cause im habit?) and im 100% sure they are wrong, but telling them to read at least the rules, well noone did. They really have to understand they fucking HAVE to read the rules. WHen they apply for the server they even say "they have read the rules"

The biggest gab in the community knowledge is about griefing.
Griefing has nothing to do with Towny so you cant say "it wasnt townied, its not griefing" tahts just complete bullshit and by reading the rules you would get a good idea of what griefing is, at least the basics.

Many of the guys are posting very often in the forums and that needs time to know whats all going on in here. Why not spent another 5 minutes to read the rulestread? not that big of a deal. mb i just should go ahead and post all the rules in this post, mb they would read them then Very Happy
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-20, 11:33 am

Locked, sticky'd, EDITED BY MODERATOR
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down