The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brotherhood of Magma

+14
KevinNightfire
gpperka
Cypranex
TheWhippetgood
thewarthog
Disto
t3h1337builder
Hazzy
epicotep
Dementor
RevolutionBeginz
T3hHippie
h0witzer
Raijouta
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Brotherhood of Magma - Page 2 Empty Re: The Brotherhood of Magma

Post  Minecrafter309 2011-03-06, 2:59 pm

1. What is your name in-game?: this_is_annoying

2. If different from the above, what do you prefer to be called?: 63 or 309

3. Why are you joining this faction?: I love the idea of a secret subterranean orginazation and I LOVE mining.

4. How old are you? Be honest. 13

5. Do you have any special skills, regarding redstone, trapping, railroading, etc?: I have an odd ablilty to entertain myself in a empty room making me an excellent shaft miner.

6. What would you best describe your envisioned role in the Brotherhood as? Namely do you want to be a miner, a farmer, a railroadman, etc.?: A miner, but I also have some experience in farming.

7. You find a large cave system. What do you do immediately, and what do you do in the future?: First I torch areas that need lighting and mine all of the visible materials. I would then make it easily traversable and notify a Warden and do what he/she tells me to do.

8. You find that another faction is making tunnels near one of our Halls. What is your first course of action?: I politely ask him to leave and notify a Warden.

9. A Brother is digging out someone else's room, and when you question him, he swears at you and tells you to mind your own business. How do you respond?: I would kill him and notify a Warden of the incident.

10. You need to go above ground. You are in one of the Halls, which is set on layer 10. How do you do it and what do you do with the exit?: Use the established exit. If there was not one I would make a spiral staircase up to the top mining if I found anything on the way.

HAPPENSTANCE!

Last edited by Minecrafter309 on 2011-03-06, 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I did not fill in all of the questions and there were some grammar mistakes as well.)
Minecrafter309
Minecrafter309

Back to top Go down

Post  T3hHippie 2011-03-08, 5:53 pm

Is this faction still alive in 4.0?
T3hHippie
T3hHippie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-03-08, 6:54 pm

T3hHippie wrote:Is this faction still alive in 4.0?

I to would like to know. Very Happy
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  Raijouta 2011-03-08, 7:05 pm

Very much so, we have a base set up with a farm and a mob grinder. Just need to expand. Just post your apps in here and I'll invite you in-game if you do it right.
Raijouta
Raijouta

Back to top Go down

Post  T3hHippie 2011-03-08, 7:31 pm

1. What is your name in-game? T3hHippie

2. If different from the above, what do you prefer to be called? Brick as in, "tough as a brick wall"

3. Why are you joining this faction? I am joining this faction because I the best defense is underground. I am also always mining and underground when I am not even in this faction.

4. How old are you? Be honest. I am currently 17 in real life, but in game I am 28 years old.

5. Do you have any special skills, regarding redstone, trapping, railroading, etc? I am a jack of all trades. I can do all sorts of things except I don't know anything about redstone, I am a really dedicated miner though

6. What would you best describe your envisioned role in the Brotherhood as? Namely do you want to be a miner, a farmer, a railroadman, etc.? I am a jack of all trades so I would be doing anything that is needed to make our kingdom the greatest and the strongest.

7. You find a large cave system. What do you do immediately, and what do you do in the future? I explore the mine and mine everything that is valuable out and share some of it with my fellow brothers if they wish. After I am finnished the mine I would remove all of the torches like I do even not in a faction.

8. You find that another faction is making tunnels near one of our Halls. What is your first course of action? Report to the warden, if the warden is currently sleeping (offline) I will then make them, by any means necessary, get out.

9. A Brother is digging out someone else's room, and when you question him, he swears at you and tells you to mind your own business. How do you respond?I would first report to the warden and if the warden is not online I would respond by attacking him and if he still continues I would eventually kill him. I will then store all of his possessions in till everything is sorted out.

10. You need to go above ground. You are in one of the Halls, which is set on layer 10. How do you do it and what do you do with the exit? I would find an exit and If I can't find one I would make one, covering up my way out with smoothstone or dirt.

happenstance

Some of my story:

Brick is a massive specimen of a man who likes to use his fists and TNT. Born a gigantic hunk of muscle and meat with the mass of all of the legion combined. Brick specializes in beating the ever-living crap out of anything he can get his hands on. He has bolts strapped to his fists and boots for that extra maiming action. After getting in to trouble with the wizards, he left to join a monk village called d'Igor and became a monk. Brick finished his training and is now looking to settle down somewhere. With Bricks massive biceps and his ripping chest he can smash any rock that can come in his way and kill anything he touches.
T3hHippie
T3hHippie

Back to top Go down

Post  KevinNightfire 2011-03-08, 7:59 pm

anyone know when they're going to start accepting applications again? (the server, that is)
KevinNightfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Toren 2011-03-08, 8:35 pm

KevinNightfire wrote:anyone know when they're going to start accepting applications again? (the server, that is)

This is not really the right place to ask but it is going public...soon. I think once Societies is done and everything works.
Toren
Toren

Back to top Go down

Post  T3hHippie 2011-03-12, 12:08 pm

so whats happening with kingdom?
T3hHippie
T3hHippie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content