The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Griefing of the Pirate Base

+16
T3hHippie
Sevyn
igortv123
Soto_Black
WickedFury
ballnazor
NavvE
MaxxOverdrive
ivanelk
DarwinAssist
thewarthog
Blind_Merc
Hazzy
Toren
Habit
derekiv
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Extreme Griefing of the Pirate Base - Page 2 Empty Re: Extreme Griefing of the Pirate Base

Post  Habit 2011-02-10, 12:36 am

sorry 1 day of war a week isnt enough (for not so smart ppl, this is just pushing the little habittroll) Sad we can do it on the weekend again if u guys would show up then
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Extreme Griefing of the Pirate Base - Page 2 Empty Re: Extreme Griefing of the Pirate Base

Post  Toren 2011-02-10, 12:39 am

Judging by the "bring it ons" and "let's do it's" from the pirates in that thread, we assumed you guys were ready. You guys seemed to clearly understand what was going on.

And there really needs no mod intervention besides ingame starting and ending the war. All we were required to do was tell you guys 24 hours before hand, which we did.
Toren
Toren

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-02-10, 12:55 am

So Maxx,

you hiring? Twisted Evil
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  NavvE 2011-02-10, 3:39 am

Chivers that piece of shit should not be admin, and yes.. Habit should be banned!

THX!
NavvE

https://minecraftthekingdom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ballnazor 2011-02-10, 3:42 am

Wait wait, So chivers looted our chests for you?
ballnazor

Back to top Go down

Post  ballnazor 2011-02-10, 3:48 am

I might be the one acting like a child here but habit and his crew off butthurt nubs has destroyed this server. I wont play here anymore and if it continues like this the server will die out. Thanks for the great times guys.
ballnazor

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-10, 4:39 am

I believe the pirates are mad.
*rolls eyes*
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  NavvE 2011-02-10, 4:46 am

ivanelk wrote:I believe the pirates are mad.
*rolls eyes*

kbry
NavvE

https://minecraftthekingdom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-10, 5:29 am

here the insults go
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  thewarthog 2011-02-10, 8:41 am

If is is the state of wars, I'm going to have to say it should be changed.

Some guidelines preventing hurtful discussion:

Agreement on both sides to start and end wars.
Agreement on both sides to actually go to each other's areas and raid/loot/pillage/kill/etc.

And can't we make some kind of "Start a war" phrase?

Because we can't go misinterpreting "We're ready" to "Attack us now whenever you want."
Some kind of "I do," but for wars.
thewarthog
thewarthog

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-10, 9:11 am

thewarthog wrote:If is is the state of wars, I'm going to have to say it should be changed.

Agreement on both sides to actually go to each other's areas and raid/loot/pillage/kill/etc.

Because we can't go misinterpreting "We're ready" to "Attack us now whenever you want."

hitler and bush didnt ask for war 2
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-10, 9:58 am

Habit wrote:
thewarthog wrote:If is is the state of wars, I'm going to have to say it should be changed.

They seemed like they were ready for us. Also you don't call an admin a piece of shit. That is generally a bad idea.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxxOverdrive 2011-02-10, 10:26 am

Habit wrote:

Haha, You'd be surprised at how wrong you are...
MaxxOverdrive
MaxxOverdrive

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-10, 10:43 am

MaxxOverdrive wrote:
Habit wrote:

Haha, You'd be surprised at how wrong you are...

o_o
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  WickedFury 2011-02-10, 11:07 am

I guess I don't understand why no one on the pirates was on. Derekiv, AdrianRedd, Draco222, Boshiwukins, Ballnazor, and Grunt all said Basically bring it on we are ready for you. As for griefing, which could have been prevent some what if some of the 6 people that said bring it on even came, I still don't see digging holes in the ground around your base as "extreme griefing" if its griefing at all.
WickedFury
WickedFury

Back to top Go down

Post  Soto_Black 2011-02-10, 1:13 pm

Okay obviously the current system only instills rage. I'm simply going to do a massive whitelist reduction until the new mod comes out. Yet players are still pushing the limits of the current broken plugins. I have made it clear many times that we are barely getting along with our current plugins. Once we reboot the project again we will be enforcing RP as well as removing trouble players. If none of that sounds good the door is over there.
Soto_Black
Soto_Black

Back to top Go down

Post  ballnazor 2011-02-10, 1:31 pm

Sounds great soto
ballnazor

Back to top Go down

Post  igortv123 2011-02-10, 2:11 pm

Habit wrote:its simply searching for chests and what ur screens showed, well most of them is "besides" your ways, we even fixed what was possilbe to fix out of ur townied base and chivers fixed some while he was with us. when u saw me i didnt remove a single block inside of your base, i just saw drace and searched outside on the hill for a chest since he seemsd to hide something.

QQ next round
Simply "searching" for chests? This is flat out grifeing Habit. =/
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-10, 2:20 pm

igortv123 wrote:
Habit wrote:its simply searching for chests and what ur screens showed, well most of them is "besides" your ways, we even fixed what was possilbe to fix out of ur townied base and chivers fixed some while he was with us. when u saw me i didnt remove a single block inside of your base, i just saw drace and searched outside on the hill for a chest since he seemsd to hide something.

QQ next round
Simply "searching" for chests? This is flat out grifeing Habit. =/

they hve to remove like 30 cobblestones for 15 slots we searched for chests. its a fckn war dude what they expect? we didnt destroy anything without a reason, simply everything for finding chests ~~

over and out
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-10, 4:14 pm

I toured the pirate base, chest checking was a bit excessive. Like checking in a two block thick floor.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxxOverdrive 2011-02-10, 4:31 pm

WickedFury wrote:I guess I don't understand why no one on the pirates was on. Derekiv, AdrianRedd, Draco222, Boshiwukins, Ballnazor, and Grunt all said Basically bring it on we are ready for you. As for griefing, which could have been prevent some what if some of the 6 people that said bring it on even came, I still don't see digging holes in the ground around your base as "extreme griefing" if its griefing at all.

I don't think anybody really paid attention to the time Lolness posted (I didn't either until just now, haha). They just saw, "WE THE LEGION ARE DECLARING WAR UNLESS YOU PAY US IN LAPIZ", and responded accordingly. I think the rage comes from (aside from the blatant griefing) everyone's general inexperience with the war system that has been set up. That was technically the first "war" officially declared on the server.

Really, only faction leaders should be able to post in war declaration threads, and they should also have to agree on a time to battle.
MaxxOverdrive
MaxxOverdrive

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-10, 4:33 pm

Sevyn wrote:I toured the pirate base, chest checking was a bit excessive. Like checking in a two block thick floor.

but only one hole or? we couldnt know its only 1-2 thick, happened me myself, i dug down and there was a hole and i could see the water ~~
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-10, 5:26 pm

MaxxOverdrive wrote:
WickedFury wrote:I guess I don't understand why no one on the pirates was on. Derekiv, AdrianRedd, Draco222, Boshiwukins, Ballnazor, and Grunt all said Basically bring it on we are ready for you. As for griefing, which could have been prevent some what if some of the 6 people that said bring it on even came, I still don't see digging holes in the ground around your base as "extreme griefing" if its griefing at all.

I don't think anybody really paid attention to the time Lolness posted (I didn't either until just now, haha). They just saw, "WE THE LEGION ARE DECLARING WAR UNLESS YOU PAY US IN LAPIZ", and responded accordingly. I think the rage comes from (aside from the blatant griefing) everyone's general inexperience with the war system that has been set up. That was technically the first "war" officially declared on the server.

Really, only faction leaders should be able to post in war declaration threads, and they should also have to agree on a time to battle.
Lolness is in charge of military, though this was confirmed with Habit prior to being done. You don't have access to our faction forums so you wouldn't know that. Kinda like how I am a moderator in the application thread and our faction forums he is in charge of this stuff.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  igortv123 2011-02-10, 10:45 pm

To all Legion members,
War over one or two pirates in your base? Seriously? I've had my run-ins with the pirates, but it was part of the game. I learned from my mistakes, and moved on. Sure, d'Igor and the Pirates wanted to rip each other’s throats out in the beginning of 2.0, but we calmed down, and stopped the "Oh, that’s a d'Igor (or pirate), just kill him" ordeal. We became friends (to an extent). Yes, we still raided each other. A lot. But that’s just part of this server. As a faction leader, you can’t control what two or three members do when their bored. Just because some pirates came to raid doesn’t mean you needed to declare war. Before you say, "Igor, remember that factions can’t raid each other without war? You dipshit!” it was a few members! It’s a part of this server. That’s what this server is. Now, I understand you got pissed. I would of to. Whenever I get killed of raided I go on a rampage. Ivanelk proved that in the post he made about me. As of the 'chest searching', that was unnecessary. See an empty chest? Dig under it! It’s probably a decoy! That, I understand. As a matter of fact, I've done that before. From the pictures I saw however, this wasn’t a simple, "looking for loot". This was more of, "Fuck you and your buildings pirates. You can all burn in hell." That’s the type of aggression on the server. One person killing and or raiding another makes a full-blow battle. That battle, eventually leads up to a war. Who knows what will go on from that point? As to you, Habit, you were a great leader, and a great builder in 1.0 (Clinthor still takes first place). What the hell man. What happened? You went from one of the nicest guys on the server (1.0), to a total a**hole (now). Given, I wasn’t on in the last weeks of 1.0 because of server issues and such; I don’t know what the mercs did to you. Another thing, I know you hate the pirates, but at least let ONE of them get on before you go a mess their base up beyond repair. Have some honor. For you, all the loot you could have possibly gotten was easy pickings, you had no opposition. Feel free to correct me because a logged at about 11PM. I'm not going to continue this 'rant' because, quite frankly, this is not my place. I have no say in the matter; I'm just giving my opinion. But please Habit (and your group); stop it with the constant PVPing. If you hear in OOC that someone just finished mining in a colony, and they're getting ready to haul the goods back to their main base, feel free to hunt them down, and kill their sorry little ass for advertising their wealth. This is not the case. I love exploring. It's my passion to seek and find out (book or movie reference?). Sadly, I can’t do that anymore without a random person hiding behind a rock to come out and kill me for the five cobblestone I have. I just sit in my base and hop around, thinking of what to build next, because I'm too scared to go outside. Now I ask of you one thing. Please think over my entire post, and consider what I just said. People a leaving this server, just because of a few gankers (EVE reference). Yes, it’s that bad.

Hope you understand,
~Igor

Also, I got my hater-blockers on, feel free to hate. That, and I'm looking foward to seeing what someone posts about this. Should be entertaining to read.
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-11, 10:44 am

igortv123 wrote:To all Legion members,
War over one or two pirates in your base? Seriously? I've had my run-ins with the pirates, but it was part of the game. I learned from my mistakes, and moved on. Sure, d'Igor and the Pirates wanted to rip each other’s throats out in the beginning of 2.0, but we calmed down, and stopped the "Oh, that’s a d'Igor (or pirate), just kill him" ordeal. We became friends (to an extent). Yes, we still raided each other. A lot. But that’s just part of this server. As a faction leader, you can’t control what two or three members do when their bored. Just because some pirates came to raid doesn’t mean you needed to declare war. Before you say, "Igor, remember that factions can’t raid each other without war? You dipshit!” it was a few members! It’s a part of this server. That’s what this server is. Now, I understand you got pissed. I would of to. Whenever I get killed of raided I go on a rampage. Ivanelk proved that in the post he made about me. As of the 'chest searching', that was unnecessary. See an empty chest? Dig under it! It’s probably a decoy! That, I understand. As a matter of fact, I've done that before. From the pictures I saw however, this wasn’t a simple, "looking for loot". This was more of, "Fuck you and your buildings pirates. You can all burn in hell." That’s the type of aggression on the server. One person killing and or raiding another makes a full-blow battle. That battle, eventually leads up to a war. Who knows what will go on from that point? As to you, Habit, you were a great leader, and a great builder in 1.0 (Clinthor still takes first place). What the hell man. What happened? You went from one of the nicest guys on the server (1.0), to a total a**hole (now). Given, I wasn’t on in the last weeks of 1.0 because of server issues and such; I don’t know what the mercs did to you. Another thing, I know you hate the pirates, but at least let ONE of them get on before you go a mess their base up beyond repair. Have some honor. For you, all the loot you could have possibly gotten was easy pickings, you had no opposition. Feel free to correct me because a logged at about 11PM. I'm not going to continue this 'rant' because, quite frankly, this is not my place. I have no say in the matter; I'm just giving my opinion. But please Habit (and your group); stop it with the constant PVPing. If you hear in OOC that someone just finished mining in a colony, and they're getting ready to haul the goods back to their main base, feel free to hunt them down, and kill their sorry little ass for advertising their wealth. This is not the case. I love exploring. It's my passion to seek and find out (book or movie reference?). Sadly, I can’t do that anymore without a random person hiding behind a rock to come out and kill me for the five cobblestone I have. I just sit in my base and hop around, thinking of what to build next, because I'm too scared to go outside. Now I ask of you one thing. Please think over my entire post, and consider what I just said. People a leaving this server, just because of a few gankers (EVE reference). Yes, it’s that bad.

Hope you understand,
~Igor

Also, I got my hater-blockers on, feel free to hate. That, and I'm looking foward to seeing what someone posts about this. Should be entertaining to read.

i dont know what there is about me hating anyone or whatever. I seperate 2 clear things. One thing is my bad character ingame another me as person, im a pretty good person never insulting always up for some jokes and fun.
Guys who chill out with me in teamspeak know about it and its strange that i have no problems at all with ppl that are active in teamspeak (exept a fiew who are constantly under themselfs in the tradechannel or whatever).

To the war thingy. Soto was tired about all the raiding and i read his post about complaining that everyone is just raiding and no legit war took place yet.
Then we got raided twice, once of ballnazor and dennisomgwtf who looted our members and when we finnaly got them right outside our wall and they would die they logged off with our values. logged on like 6 hrs later and could leave with all our stuff.
The next day Derekiv abused Gamemechanics to get over our wall in our base to raid, spy on our mobspawner etc.
Both this actions took place when chivers made clear there is NO RAIDING AT ALL allowed atm until soto sets up the rules. Adrian was online the time (check the threat about derekiv raiding, theres a screen) where i asked him to tell his ppl to stop raiding us right now since its not allowed and he has to take care of his member.
All Adrian did was saying "no" and just telling me he will get our diamonds without buying them.

So basicly The Redds did like 4 things in 2 days against the rules just to take advantage of it, and their leader didnt care at all what they are doing, if this is not enough reason to start a legit war i dont know what is. But as usual all is just coming back ti us, The Legion, and me Habit for a legit war that took place.
We announced the War 24 hrs before in the announcement threat, offering the pirates to give us some lapiz that we wond go on war with them. all they did was speaking words of strenght how they will kick our asses etc.
War was set for 7:20 pm, this time usually draco and derekiv are online every day and a announced war should even make more guys to be online that time. its something special, all of our members who are younger, lifing in another timezone asked their parents if they are allowed to take part in this.
So 7:20 came, we gathered a army of like 10 ppl which is more than 60% of the members of the faction that time.
NO SINGLE PIRATE was online. you can tell me whatever u want, "some have school" , "some work" , "some have reallife". yeah sure. everyone should see they dodged beeing online that time 100%. Chivers saw it, the war was announced 24hrs before, we did all in rules, so chivers started the war.
We walked to the pirates and chivers helped us to open the chests that he doesnt have to turn protection off and allwed us to search for chests. we made 2X1 holes to get niside the wall and there we made the holes bigger, all the pirates have to do is replace the 2x1 holes and all is fine again. Yeah mb we removed a block in a house where nothing was under it and u could see the water. if tht happned we just stopped. since in times of war other factions can break blocks but not build we werent able to fix everything, chivers helped to fix it but had to go later on while we kept on searching. in their "basement" we fixed everything with cobblestones, there shouldnt be a single hole still opened and its online like 3x2 walkways where they shouldnt say like "wtf its cobble not smoothstone", all derek is doing is just spreading more anger about me and my faction.
90% of this screens here are made inside the 2x1 hole we made, basicly inside the walls where noone else should look (why do you think theres no torch on ny screen and its dark like hell?)

Now to my person since u care, just skup this part if u dont care and dont call me that i want to be in the middle of actions or anything. In 1.0 everything was allright, ok nezin abused his adminspower fiew times on me and all the mods were to soft, like i showed them 7 stacks of diamondblocks and they told me "could be legit" you can keep them, but i had no real reason to spread anger. the pirates duped items like hell so did 2 illusives, kingdom of soto was complete death anyways.
Basicly all action that happend was us getting raided and i didnt really care, we raided back, it was fun. I had a great time in isengard.
When i heard about the mapreset i kinda lost interest in the game and took some weeks of doing other tings, i came back, started over again. Noone was with me but george. we started our huge walls etc, ppl of old isengard came back, we worked so hard and then like 3 days later they made the poll about the new map again.
No problem, we got promised that our work will get cuboided we kept on working, even harder.
fiew days before teh mapreset everyone sid like "your wall is to big and its ugly" even admins/mods. they wouldnt cuboid it but cuboid everything from other factions and just telling me "we will build ur wall on 3.0"
what the fuck? i dont want a random wall how hunter said yesterday "you didnt build the wall? its not impressive anymore", i want my fucking wall, if everyone get there shit cuboided i want my crap 2, my anger started. temporary came. i only pvped and killed EVERYONE, when i killed a mod i got banned and since i killed everyone, everyone hated me cause they couldnt seperate temp map from normal map, when 3.0 started basicly everyone hated me, i had anger about my wall even when at this point was sure nooone will get cuboided anything over.
well everyone started building, we didnt. we mined since we wanned to wait for "how towny will work" and wanned to compensate the disadvantage of starting lader with huge brenchmines that we at least have minerals.
I had an interesting talk with chivers about the wall, he told me that we dont need such abig wall, if we dont like pvp we should leave the server. "OK" next day ivan was in a lavatrab at the igors, asking me to help him, i went there killed igor and luke, freed ivan. chivers came asking me whats going on. i just replied his own words from the day ago "if they dont like pvp they should leave the server" cause i was angry that they are whining again, one even complained i was invisble, not my fucking fault its clinet sided. Well chivers ragequit admins and telling me he will destroy my kingdom and raid us over and over again. basicly all chivers did while he was no admin was raiding us, he stole ALL our minerals we mined for like 30 hrs, thats all he did while he was a vegabond. My anger got bigger. then waiting for soto to tell us how towny will work, he said 4 different things about it, to each we made a bluieprint to start, whenever it was finished he threw it over again by changing the blocksize, the highsitze, making it from 16*16 to 10*10, to one big square expanding itself the more ppl join, to 1*1 laying it out urself with kinda cuboid, to 10*10 again with a buffer up and down with 40, to what it is now, i got so pissed of it, and the waiting. everyone else started, we are stuckedat the beginning, with chivers having stolen our diamonds(doubt legit^^) and giving it to one single person who basicly is controlling the iconomy atm with me. ANGER GREW. Now we have to wait for sotos business reallife to set up the raiding system, if he has no time he just should set chivers in charge to at least set up a temporary raiding system. ANGER IS GROWING. Sure we have to wait for the mods the coder is doing, but thers no point to wait for a raiding system at all.

So igor thats what happened to me. I changed my character as the community and the admins made me, now deal with it or ban me. my actions are 99% legit and when i make a mistake i dont say like everyone else "wasnt me" "i didnt see him" "my client crashed, i didnt log off, and i couldnt join 6 hrs until NOONE is camping me anymore", same as i do not whine everytime i die like 90% of you is doig it atm. When i do a mistake i admit it instant when someone tells me about it, and if i do, i dont do it on prupose, i do it cause off missunderstandings (since english isnt my 1st language) or just off knowledge gabs

I get raided by 2 guys, im alone, i tell them to leave or i kill them, they dont leave, i kill them. one is whining i was invisible, the other guy tells me i cheat, i killed him from 15 blocks away. WTF?

One guy is killing one of my guys at our gate, i come back from getting sand, kill him and theres something new in bans and appeals? he was at my fucking gate, its traspassing.

All the actions beeing made atm against me is just cause of pure hate, im a fair player so stop all the complaining.
If u dont like my person try to talk to me figure out whats going on, dont jsut post useless things like "me abusing adminpowers" or crap like that plz its so pissing me off. All you guys are doing with ur actions making me even more bloodthirsty, ill do it legit, but u will get pissed off i can promise. I wont change my character just cause the community hates me and beeing banned for haters, that doesnt work in a fair sytem. I should get judged by the actions i do, not by a hatercommunity with lots of under 18 year old ppls (no offense, they just act different)

Another thing is the insults. I never insulted anyone, OK im a provoking person, i pretend ingame to be the best pvp guy and the only/the 1st king which shows my ingame character has a big ego, i call the other kingdoms "papaerkingdom" with a wooden king (pirates) and "cobblestonebox" basicly i talk the other kingdoms small and weak, as my ingamecharacter. But all i get back is personal insults to my person. I never made a biggy about it, but i guess all u guys know that im getting called a moron, "fuck you", idiot, nazi, etc etc etc every single day in the ooc chat and its just getting boring and i would plz you igor, to tell your members to stop it, talking to adrian normal atm doesnt seem to work since he just got a personal hate on me 2^^

And now to the kingdom, you guys pretend we have an unfair advantage, lots of gold and active player and everyone just joins because we have a big wall. you are wrong. Why are the Igors and the Pirates weaker than we are? Igor and Adrian both got asked to run a kingdom on 2.0, they had to do nothing but accept players appling for them. The Legion is a kingdom (the only one so far) which started out of nothing, we had to work up to get 10 ppl, we didnt just get asked "hey you want to make a kingdom" we worked for it so sure our own community is closer than the randomly merced and recruited pirates or igors. Ppl who are joining us notice that, we are like a little nerdy family, not just random ppl playing together. Dont complain, when time runs by and other kingdoms apear it will be more like The Legion is now than the pirates or the igors. So dont say its unfair that we have more active ppl than the other groups. its a fact we worked for it

I hope at least some guys of you understand my actions now and stop juding me as person, its a game and i play a complete different character in here than im in reallife
stop posting useless crap about me in future plz, its just annoying defending myself 24/7 in the forums for doing exactly nothing~~

thanks for the advise igor but i dont think ive done anything wrong in this warcase, if i forgot a topic just remind me and ill try to clear it.

cu when raiding is allowed again Wink
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next