The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remove Milk from hunger

+2
thewarthog
notscruffythebum
6 posters

Go down

Remove Milk from hunger Empty Remove Milk from hunger

Post  notscruffythebum 2011-02-09, 2:07 pm

Milk should be removed from hunger. Theres probably a list of things that can be eaten and milk should not be on it. Everytime I milk a cow I immediately eat/drink the milk. I can't make cakes anymore and that was fun as hell for me.
Until milk is removed from the hunger mod, <groan> the cake will be a lie </groan> .
I hate myself for saying that.
notscruffythebum
notscruffythebum

Back to top Go down

Remove Milk from hunger Empty Re: Remove Milk from hunger

Post  thewarthog 2011-02-09, 6:37 pm

I don't think it's like you eating the milk.
Are you milking it at the right angle? (Right below the cow works. Dunno how you'll do that.)
thewarthog
thewarthog

Back to top Go down

Post  notscruffythebum 2011-02-09, 10:04 pm

oh yea I'm eating the milk alright. try it out yourself, I recieve a notification that my hunger is subsided or whatever and the milk AND the bucket are removed from inventory. And all it takes is one click, its not like im spamming the cow for milk, as fast as the milk hits the bucket both are gone. I'm a poor bum and 3 iron is some expensive milk that I didn't need to eat in the first place.
notscruffythebum
notscruffythebum

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-02-10, 12:45 am

notscruffythebum wrote:oh yea I'm eating the milk alright. try it out yourself, I recieve a notification that my hunger is subsided or whatever and the milk AND the bucket are removed from inventory. And all it takes is one click, its not like im spamming the cow for milk, as fast as the milk hits the bucket both are gone. I'm a poor bum and 3 iron is some expensive milk that I didn't need to eat in the first place.

Wait why are you loosing the bucket in the first place? Doesn't it usually just empty?
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijobu 2011-02-10, 7:01 am

Blind_Merc wrote:Wait why are you loosing the bucket in the first place? Doesn't it usually just empty?
This is, what I have noticed, too.
The bucket with milk in it disappears the moment you milk the cow. It has to be a bug or something like that.
Kaijobu
Kaijobu

Back to top Go down

Post  Toren 2011-02-10, 7:35 pm

It should only be a bug wth hunger because it says the "your hunger has eased...for now"
Toren
Toren

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazzy 2011-02-10, 8:36 pm

Blind_Merc wrote:Wait why are you loosing the bucket in the first place? Doesn't it usually just empty?

It labels the item we know as milk-bucket as food, and therefore destroys it upon consumption. Making it empty the bucket instead takes more time to implement.
Hazzy
Hazzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down