Engineer Corps Projects

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Engineer Corps Projects

Post  CornNerd on 2011-02-18, 1:03 pm

Well, I'm impressed. I logged on today, grabbed some stuff, and headed to finish the building deconstruction. To my surprise, the building was already gone and trees were planted where it used to stand.
Good job guys! Very Happy
CornNerd

View user profile http://thehobbyfinder.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Weekly Update - 2/18/11

Post  CornNerd on 2011-02-18, 2:18 pm

Engineer Corps Weekly Update - 2/18/11

Another week, another update. Not too much has happened in the past seven six days, but I’ll try to keep things interesting. Onward and upward!

Together we can
We've completed out first project! Don't you just feel so accomplished? Whether or not you participated, give yourself a pat on the back. You deserve it.
Really though, I'm not sure if a group of you guys stepped up, or just one of you, but our deconstruction project was swiftly taken care of. This quote pretty much sums up my feelings:
CornNerd wrote:Well, I'm impressed. I logged on today, grabbed some stuff, and headed to finish the building deconstruction. To my surprise, the building was already gone and trees were planted where it used to stand.
Good job guys! Very Happy

Here's hoping for many more completed projects in the future.

Keep it clean
Unfortunately, not everyone can be as nice as we members of the Engineer Corps. Unfortunately, some people like to break things. Things like tunnel, roads, and whatever else you may have taken the time to work on. Here is a message to both Corps members, and griefers: Keep it clean!
To those with the intelligence of a dust bunny who like to break things, I say please keep it clean. Don't go around destroying people's hard work just because it's fun or gives you free resources. I would love to say you will be caught, but I can't guarantee that. I can say that if you are caught, I will devote a fair amount of attention to seeing that the ban hammer finds it's way to the top of your empty head. Okay? I'm so glad you understand.
To those upstanding members of the Corps, I say please keep it clean. If you see the product of someone's griefing, please do what you can to make things right. If a block is missing from a tunnel and you happen to have some smoothstone, please patch up the hole. If someone has stolen the stairs from a section of road, please slap some new ones down. I know I probably don't even have to say that, as you guys are probably already taking care of everything, right? Very Happy
Keep it clean!

Light up the darkness
We have a nice road networking being built right now. I have, however, noticed a certain lack of light. I'm currently working on putting up light posts on some roads, but help is appreciated. Just look at an already-existing light post for the template, or create your own! Just try to be consistent. Hopefully I will soon be able to walk the roads at night without fearing some form of death falling upon me -- oh joy!

Sharing is caring
I have started delving into some of the supply chests at the HQ. There isn't a grand amount of materials right now, but if you want access to certain materials, you may send me a private message requesting the rights to certain chests. All I ask in return is that you replace materials when you have the chance.

It’s a contest…about contests
There is still time to enter The Contest Contest and win a nice package of valuables! All you have to do is submit a contest idea to me via private message. Visit this topic for details.

New Members
Everyone welcome this week's new members: Cypranex and jcdomini

Worth a thousand words...or at least a couple of paragraphs
I'd like to leave you all with an image of our most recent accomplishment...and a pig.

See you all around!
CornNerd

View user profile http://thehobbyfinder.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypranex on 2011-02-18, 6:38 pm

Yay. Thank you so much for accepting me.

Ok, now for the waterway. What do you guys think of maybe a 3 blocks wide and 2/1 block deep canal leading to your base? Is that good? I could make it winding and fun, like an actual river, or I could make it straight. Your choice. :3 Tell me what you think. I realize the amount of work that goes into this, and I am willing to give it a try.
Cypranex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2