The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sigma Coalition - The people's faction. Organization application

+9
Cypranex
Sevyn
ThySeven
samyham
skeletonboy
jcdomini
Blind_Merc
karasakii
Soulcom
13 posters

Go down

Sigma Coalition - The people's faction. Organization application Empty Sigma Coalition - The people's faction. Organization application

Post  Soulcom 2011-01-24, 3:41 pm

Application for minor faction

Name of your organization: Sigma Coalition

Your in game name: Soulcom

What is it that your organization does?: Trades with factions and fights for the safety of those trade routes.

In game names of the players who will be joining:
Soulcom
Blind_Merc
Skeletonboy
jcdomini
karasakii

Player application

Your in game name: Soulcom

How will this benefit you?: It will help me put my name on the map with the other great leaders.

Last edited by Soulcom on 2011-01-26, 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Soulcom
Soulcom

Back to top Go down

Sigma Coalition - The people's faction. Organization application Empty Re: Sigma Coalition - The people's faction. Organization application

Post  karasakii 2011-01-24, 3:46 pm

Player application
Your in game name: Karasakii

How will this benefit you?: Offer protection of goods and buildings, provide opportunities
karasakii

Back to top Go down

Sigma Coalition - The people's faction. Organization application Empty Re: Sigma Coalition - The people's faction. Organization application

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-01-24, 4:05 pm

Player application
____
Your in game name:
Blind_Merc

How will this benefit you?:
Not only will I have protection from outsiders, I will have more dedication to show in-game.
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  jcdomini 2011-01-24, 7:41 pm

Player application

Your in game name: jcdomini

How will this benefit you?: I will have friendly players to help me in my endeavors in this untamed world as I begin my adventure of exploring, building a home, and gathering resources. Razz
jcdomini

Back to top Go down

Post  skeletonboy 2011-01-25, 11:36 am

Player Application
IGN: Skeletonboy
How will this benefit me? I will have more to do than just hide and gather, there will be a purpose to my working.
skeletonboy
skeletonboy

Back to top Go down

Post  samyham 2011-01-28, 5:36 pm

The Kingdoms equivalent to The Old Republic (starwars). Razz
samyham
samyham

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-01-28, 5:54 pm

samyham wrote:The Kingdoms equivalent to The Old Republic (starwars). Razz

Star Wars is awesome! Very Happy
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

Back to top Go down

Post  ThySeven 2011-02-05, 3:42 pm

Player Application
IGN: ThySeven
How will this benefit me? I will have something to work on and keeping me busy and making new friends!
ThySeven
ThySeven

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-02-05, 4:22 pm

ThySeven wrote:Player Application
IGN: ThySeven
How will this benefit me? I will have something to work on and keeping me busy and making new friends!

ThySeven is a great trustworthy player, I believe you will be accepted, but we may have to wait for Soulcom to come online to do so. Very Happy
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

Back to top Go down

Post  ThySeven 2011-02-06, 11:43 am

1. In Game name: ThySeven
2. Age: 17
3. Have you played on this server before? (a few days of play time): Well. I started playing on this server 2 days ago. Im still learning the server rules though..
4. Why should you be allowed into the Coalition?: I am a trustworthy fellow with great humour wich can entertain you guys for hours! Very Happy
5. Have you ever been part of another faction?: Not without any friends.. This is the first time I will be playinig in a server without any IRL friends on it.
6. Do you have experience with construction ingame? (buidings that use redstone): Just a little bit. But im still learning with the redstones.
7. Do you get along with other players, treat them with respect, and welcome their constructed criticism?: Yes.
8. Do you understand and accept the fact that this faction does participate in PvP, but doesnt condone mindless killing sprees?: Yeah, I do.
9. Will you listen to authority and if you have concerns, that you voice them in a respectful manner, even if you do not get your way?: Yes.
10. Did you review your faction choice carefully and are positive that the Coalition offers what you are looking for?: Yeah, I did.
ThySeven
ThySeven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-06, 11:57 am

You guys need a new leader.

Ask him.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypranex 2011-02-06, 1:02 pm

wow. I stumbled upon ur place today, and I must say that it looks AMAZING. idk but did u trap ur bridge? cuz somehow it almost killed me.
Cypranex
Cypranex

Back to top Go down

Post  skeletonboy 2011-02-06, 2:07 pm

I had a look cyp, and there was no tnt hole or anything so it must have been a client side glitch.
skeletonboy
skeletonboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-02-06, 2:19 pm

Sevyn wrote:You guys need a new leader.

Ask him.

Our leader is still here, and I was the secondry place leader anyone. Soul's just awaiting for Towny or some protection because he doesn't want to spend hours of work if it's going to be destroyed. Otherwise we'd be happy to continue our day. Very Happy
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazzy 2011-02-06, 2:39 pm

Thus far, this faction reminds me of China. "The People's Faction" vs "The People's Republic" and the strong interest in trade.

All you need now is a massive population.
Hazzy
Hazzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-02-06, 5:42 pm

Hazzy wrote:Thus far, this faction reminds me of China. "The People's Faction" vs "The People's Republic" and the strong interest in trade.

All you need now is a massive population.

Never noticed that before. Very Happy

One day, and than you'll see sigma's everyone and you'd say "They all look the same" Suspect
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypranex 2011-02-06, 6:02 pm

skeletonboy wrote:I had a look cyp, and there was no tnt hole or anything so it must have been a client side glitch.
idk ur prlly rite. its weird cuz my entire mc screen started vibrating like crazy, and i could look around but not move. then ther wer 3 or 4 explosion noises and i was thrown of the side of the bridge. i had 2 hearts and no armor left
Cypranex
Cypranex

Back to top Go down

Post  sindre_t 2011-02-08, 1:43 pm

ING: Sindre_t

How will this benefit you?: I would have fellow people protecting me and eachother form outsiders, i would also get the chanse to show my city building skills
sindre_t

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-02-08, 2:27 pm

sindre_t wrote:ING: Sindre_t

How will this benefit you?: I would have fellow people protecting me and eachother form outsiders, i would also get the chanse to show my city building skills

Sounds good! Very Happy
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

Back to top Go down

Sigma Coalition - The people's faction. Organization application Empty Application for a cool faction

Post  Ahhhh_No_Way 2011-03-11, 3:55 pm

IGN: Ahhhh_No_Way

How will this benefit you?: I'm new to this server so I sill need to get used to it. I thought that this faction was a good choice for me to do that since I just want protection from others and a chance to see what I want to do on the server.
Ahhhh_No_Way
Ahhhh_No_Way

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSpoon 2011-03-12, 6:31 am

Ahhhh_No_Way wrote:IGN: Ahhhh_No_Way

How will this benefit you?: I'm new to this server so I sill need to get used to it. I thought that this faction was a good choice for me to do that since I just want protection from others and a chance to see what I want to do on the server.

sorry to break it 2 ya but this organisation dead mate... it finished in feb due to soulcom (the leader) leaving.
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulcom 2011-03-12, 2:09 pm

I didnt leave bro! I'm still here. Just been training for the Marines. As for the other players that applied I will pm you all a questionnaire that I want you to fill out. (if you are still interested haha)
Soulcom
Soulcom

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSpoon 2011-03-12, 2:57 pm

he's back! from the dead!?!? good to c u again (even if the girls u knw get hard) Razz
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down